PDA

View Full Version : PSO : BB European site

VenusGravity
May 4, 2005, 04:20 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before..But i got this directely from http://www.sega-europe.com

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst, an online-only downloadable game from SEGA and SONICTEAM for PC, is the keenly-awaited continuation of the renowned PSO series. Including previous PSO adventures as well as the all new PSO 4, PSO BB is an expansive addition to the PSO legacy.

And now you can find out much more online, because we've built a website for it!

As well as info, screens and downloads, you can also find out about the beta test for the game, which is due to kick off on 10 May. While the test is an opportunity for us to get some quality feedback on the game and iron out bugs, it's a chance for you to get in the game early and play it free for a month. What's more, once the beta test period ends, you'll be able to keep the character you've lovingly created and carry on, should you choose to subscribe.

So, get over to the site now at http://www.psoblueburst.com, and sign up for SEGA CITY here to be notified when the beta test is ready to download.

they also say....

It's completely free and you won't need a credit card or Hunter's License to take part

Like i said before, Sorry if this has been posted already, If it has just erase it.

Rianna_Type1
May 4, 2005, 04:22 PM
Of course you don't need a credit card to take part in the Beta test of the game.

You did actually read what you posted, right? You did realize that they're talking about the Beta and not the full version of the game, right?

Or were you pointing out that Europe is going to have the same beta as us?

(Of course you could have been trying to point out that Episode 4 is going to be a part of the beta, but I don't read that at all.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rianna_Type1 on 2005-05-04 14:22 ]</font>

Para
May 4, 2005, 04:55 PM
haha i just noticed... that site has unseen wallpapers of pso bb including this one

http://bigdownloads.sega-europe.com/downloads/psobb/02_1024x768.jpg

infact.. the EU site is a lot more impressive and has more content than the NA site...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2005-05-04 15:00 ]</font>

VenusGravity
May 4, 2005, 05:11 PM
Exactly as to why i posted this topic in the first place. 1) Not just for the added wallpapers lol.
2) Because it did include more info on the beta then the USA site.
3) It actually has a news update so you know exactly when the beta has become live and available to download.
Also my other reasons *Not like i should have to justify myself* were....That EU had made a BB site just incase people didn't know. The fact it made it clear in black and white that it would be free and it's open to Europeans at same time as Americans. Lots of reasons really.

I do know it's the beta. God, playing PSO for years now i would hope to think i knew the difference between a Beta and Orginal full release game.

Not quite sure why you posted back like that. When all i was doing is making people that didn't know there was a EU site aware.

Anyway take my topic as it is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VenusGravity on 2005-05-04 15:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VenusGravity on 2005-05-04 15:13 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
May 4, 2005, 06:20 PM
Well since mine got pushed to fan works...

BWAHAHAHA, Coral doesn't exist. They are really from Earth!

Click on the story button and start reading.

Rianna_Type1
May 4, 2005, 08:36 PM
On 2005-05-04 15:11, VenusGravity wrote:
2) Because it did include more info on the beta then the USA site.

I didn't see anything new here from your information other than the fact that you get to keep your character. That was already assumed anyway.

On 2005-05-04 15:11, VenusGravity wrote:
Not quite sure why you posted back like that. When all i was doing is making people that didn't know there was a EU site aware.

Sorry, here's a Kleenex. *hands tissue*

DarthTyranus
May 7, 2005, 12:39 AM
All of the stuff I've been reading from the Sega of Europe webstie is pretty convincing, if you ask me. I signed up for an account with Sega City, now to wait for downloading the beta in 3 days.

Aw, 3 days!? I can't wait that long. Ugh!!