PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Fable Combat Multipliers

Solstis
May 5, 2005, 08:42 PM
Just wondering what's your highest!

Managed to get to 174 whiping up some perma-respawn undead, but then got bored.

Or, just post about Fable in general!

Eihwaz
May 5, 2005, 11:05 PM
I wish I could get it high enough to get the fucking Bluetane Cutlass, but...stupid Earth Golems. T_T

ABDUR101
May 5, 2005, 11:11 PM
I forget what my highest was, but I damn well got it high enough to get that cutlass heh. Early in the game as well, I was trying to get as many of those doors open as possible, as quickly as possible.

I'm too lazy to put the game in, load it up and see. Foook it.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 6, 2005, 04:29 AM
Ugh. I've been putting in a lot of hours in this game recently after picking it up.

Highest combat multiplier, like only 17. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif But I'm not very far at all.

There's a lot of crap I have to figure out on my own it seems. Thanks alot lackluster instruction book!

It would be easier to check out some guides or something, but I might do that in a second run through. It could be fun and fulfilling to try to find my way through the first time then go through a different way the next time, amassing all the goods/rarities.

I lost all my money in Blackjack too. That was fun, trying to win back lost money in that cardgame and ending up losing it all over a 1 1/2 hour span! the real breadwinner is that card pairs thing. Heh. Should've just did that nonstop for money.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2005-05-06 02:32 ]</font>

Scrub
May 6, 2005, 05:29 AM
Not on my file, but this weekend I actually went over to my friend Koty's and got really bored, so I played his file and got around a 250 multiplier. <_< Gogo Gagdget Physical Shield.

Eihwaz
May 6, 2005, 05:53 PM
Is it just me, or is using Phsyical Shield to get a huge multiplier really difficult? My magic drains so fast, and I have to pop magic potions...it just doesn't seem to be very efficient. X_x

DarkEliteRico
May 10, 2005, 06:23 PM
On 2005-05-06 15:53, Eihwaz wrote:
Is it just me, or is using Phsyical Shield to get a huge multiplier really difficult? My magic drains so fast, and I have to pop magic potions...it just doesn't seem to be very efficient. X_x

it takes forever to get a good magical combo going, and it'll drain those fluids from you, if you can you can link things together....cause the lightning suXors at low levels

Deuce
May 11, 2005, 04:21 PM
250 is the highest you can get. Just get level 4 Enflame and 300 mana potions and sit in the corner and let the unlimited amount of undead die at your firey feet.

xxFLOWxx
May 11, 2005, 06:26 PM
Normally,I got about 25x,not trying anything special.

Took me a while to get that sword in the stone.Sorry, rented it,beat it,havent played it for months,so cant remember a lot.For any who beat it, what did you do at the end?I slayed her,Sword of Aeons is just too damn sweet!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xxFLOWxx on 2005-05-11 16:27 ]</font>

DarthFomar
May 13, 2005, 03:53 AM
Umm, the one part in the cemetery, I think I got a 190 something multiplier. My friend claims he got around 270, but he's just being a poser!

Funny thing...I haven't played this game since the September it came out (at which time I had already finished the game within a week), but I started playing again a few days ago.

I've gotten to the bridge rescue near the first part of the game (although, me is evil this time around) he, he, he... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif