PDA

View Full Version : A New Era of PSO

DarthTyranus
May 6, 2005, 10:58 PM
Hello fellow PSO fans across the globe, I am Darth Tyranus. Some of you may know me online as either Mystic Gohan or Vegito. I've been dubbed "The most unoriginal player", for I always have to use names from other things cause I can't think of my own stuff for a name.

Anyway, what kind of character do you guys plan to be? I was thinking maybe a Hunter for a Jedi/Sith battle look or a FOmar to have a cape.

What do you guys think?

EphekZ
May 6, 2005, 11:05 PM
hmmm,

Welcome to PSOW

Can you more clearly explain what this topic is about it seems like an introduction/Role Playing thread.

So specify please

- http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sushi.gif

DarthTyranus
May 6, 2005, 11:14 PM
I guess you're right, so here's the deal. My topic is going be simply a chit chat on anything PSOBB, weapons, items, MAGS, stages, enemies, and as I explained(Well, so of) before, characters.

I too plan to download PSOBB Beta as well, hopefully it'll work on my Australian computer. I've being using 60Hz NTSC signal and going to US Servers all the time on my DC, so surely it'll work for my Super PC.

Back to the matter at hand, Darkgunner. I read your FO will be stronger than ever, does that mean you're a Force user?

EphekZ
May 6, 2005, 11:26 PM
Yes and I recently face full scale item deletion only my character was left (which is not really help ful since I cant really do anything cept spam techs)

but After spamming i gave up on PSO but i came back and yea...

luckily though I lent my friend one of my most deared weapns (photon claw which was teh easiest rare ever random run of CCA =p) and he of course gave it back to me woot

edit: I realize this thread is becoming a bit of spam and will probaly be better to continue through pms.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2005-05-06 21:29 ]</font>

DarthTyranus
May 6, 2005, 11:32 PM
I see, I'm usually a Hunter, never tried anything besides that. Must be cause I'm a swordsman above all things and likes to take the fall for others.

I wonder what we should expect from this Beta of PSOBB? Probably 2 or 3 quests from the Forest and low class equipment, huh?