PDA

View Full Version : Moving On.

Rei-San
May 7, 2005, 12:13 AM
With the release of POSBB coming, and it seems pretty popular. So when it comes out will people be abandoning the GameCube version and move to the PC?

Which means if I want to play online with more people I should play Blue Burst.

And should I get Blue Burst and leave behind my GameCube and start over?

Aero_Hawk
May 7, 2005, 12:30 AM
me, I would not. I just got broadband and even though people say it isn't worth it i'm gonna get a broadband adaptor for GC and play Episode III and still some I & II on GC as well as Xbox. But that's just me. Anywho, your option.

DarthTyranus
May 7, 2005, 12:33 AM
Well Ray, me thinks I should dump my DC for PC to stay in the group. As for your GC, you're experienced more PSO than I, but I think this new BB must have all these new beaut features to back up its claim.

trypticon
May 7, 2005, 01:03 AM
I've accomplished too much on PSO GC to just jump ship to nothing on Blue Burst. Take that into account along with the fact that I'd have to purchase a new computer for Blue Burst, which I'm not going to be able to afford; buy a new more expensive hunters license for blue burst, which I'm not going to be able to afford; buy the game itself and any updates that will eventually be released for it, which I'm not going to be able to afford. Well you get the point. I'm not going to shell out more money for yet another rehash of the same game, even if it does have three new stages with one new boss included in it. It's a waste of money, really, and a stalling point for ST while they are manufacturing, packaging, and stamping a lable on PSU.. which I will also likely not get because I don't want to buy the said computer or a brand new system at the end of its lifespan.

Rei-San
May 7, 2005, 08:27 AM
Well they should have episode 4 on the Gamecube. That's realy the reason I want it.

Sef
May 7, 2005, 04:18 PM
On 2005-05-07 06:27, RayMaster wrote:
Well they should have episode 4 on the Gamecube. That's realy the reason I want it.

Why not have both?

DarthTyranus
May 8, 2005, 06:14 AM
Well that's true, they only release for the 1 unit. But the upside is you don't have to leave your house to get it. Rumors say you don't even have to buy it.

On June the 10th, you can download the whole thing. At least I think so, no price tags have been comfirmed. Check out the SEGA of Europe website for more details.

Jason
May 8, 2005, 06:34 AM
On 2005-05-06 23:03, trypticon wrote:
I've accomplished too much on PSO GC to just jump ship to nothing on Blue Burst. Take that into account along with the fact that I'd have to purchase a new computer for Blue Burst, which I'm not going to be able to afford; buy a new more expensive hunters license for blue burst, which I'm not going to be able to afford; buy the game itself and any updates that will eventually be released for it, which I'm not going to be able to afford. Well you get the point. I'm not going to shell out more money for yet another rehash of the same game, even if it does have three new stages with one new boss included in it. It's a waste of money, really, and a stalling point for ST while they are manufacturing, packaging, and stamping a lable on PSU.. which I will also likely not get because I don't want to buy the said computer or a brand new system at the end of its lifespan.

Agreed.

SephYuyX
May 8, 2005, 06:13 PM
BB will simpliy tide me over till PSU.