PDA

View Full Version : GC-Challenge: looking....

AxemPunanny
May 7, 2005, 02:43 AM
so... I forgot to cancel my HL in time for psogc. I thought I still had at least a day left to do so, but I must've misread the account info. blows.... course, how could I trust sega and their customer service... obviously can't speak to a human being during weekends. Even if I could, their blasted menus are a pain. I'll have to try again on Monday. Hopefully, I can escape any type of charge (doubt it). Geez!... if you were in my head right now, you'd see nothing but profanity...

anyways, since it's looking like I have an HL for psogc for another month, I'm looking to meet up with ppl to do some cmode with. I'm a seasoned vet on cmode, specifically from psox (if you don't know of me already). I can play any class and from my sig, you can tell... but right now all I have to use for cmode is a Hucast (I can also make a fonewearl/fonewm). Ep I is second nature to me, including TA. Ep II, I've known the maps for some time, since it first popped up on Xbox. Course, I've havent played it nearly as much as epI. Hardly ever a chance. However, I have completed it a couple times. I usually prefer not looking at the maps, particularly the strategy guides, for cmode. I find it good to learn it on my own, and build strategies from there (remember back on DC when cmode first came out, no maps/strategies to use). But I do admit having to at least take a glance at the map for 2 reasons: (1)if I'm on an experienced team, I don't like getting lost (not that it happens often) (2)on an inexperienced team, I like to take the lead role.. can't play leader if you don't know where to go or what to do. I believe I've only looked at e2c1/c2 maps... but I've learned the maps by playing them through. As far as the strategies, I know the basic strategy of epII... however, I still haven't learned every lil secret. I'd like to think that (although both are different) I like to apply what I learned from epI TAing to epII. Strategies MAYbe different, but I feel discipline stays the same (that's if you can maintain it). Yet, it's been very frustrating to even get started, since I have been eager from the start, but over time during the big lull, I've learned to accept that I'll prolly won't do much of it anyway. Guess that's why I tried to jump onto psogc in the first place. Seems to be more cmode going on there, but rough trying to get to play with the jpn.

So, if any of you psogc players like to play some cmode, I'd like get something going.. epI and/or epII. I just need a lil getting used to using the controller (not really a problem)... only problem would be with not having a kb for it (obviously no mic). I'm usually able to get online after 7pm PST (best bet @ 8-9pm) on most days. Sunday is when I'm most open. So post or PM me. Thx.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2005-05-07 00:50 ]</font>

Hrith
May 7, 2005, 06:30 AM
I love Ep1 c-mode, I'm up for it anytime.

I don't mind Ep2 c-mode, but it can annoy me >_>

I know a bit of Japanese, enough to play on Alcyone 06 and ask "lemme in your game, j00 f00l" http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Since you're no beginner, I'm sure we'll have fun =]