PDA

View Full Version : Going online...

Demidestroyer
May 7, 2005, 10:00 AM
When I go online with PSO 1&2 GCN, am I able to use multiple characters on 1 T.V.? Like.... can I use temporary characters from another memory card, or another mem card along with my memory card?

Skorpius
May 7, 2005, 10:23 AM
Logging online is like starting Solo Mode.

Ochre
May 7, 2005, 10:26 AM
EDIT: Skorpius beat me to it. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

You can't use temporary/transferred characters online (although, I hear there is an AR code to that effect...not sure though.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ochre on 2005-05-07 08:27 ]</font>

adamgnome104
May 7, 2005, 03:08 PM
Be careful, there is a new instant corruption code.

Lets just say that I found out a little too late. -_-

Demidestroyer
May 7, 2005, 07:37 PM
Damn! Oh, well. Saw that coming. How about... can I use other people's memory card characters on my account?

JinxJinxJinx
May 7, 2005, 09:09 PM
I hated playing on the gamecube

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JinxJinxJinx on 2005-05-07 19:12 ]</font>

Skorpius
May 7, 2005, 09:16 PM
Not a code.

It was the same person from before who was using a computer tool to access server controls, forcing a save and locking up whomever was caught in the lobby.

Ryna
May 7, 2005, 09:21 PM
On 2005-05-07 17:37, Demidestroyer wrote:
Damn! Oh, well. Saw that coming. How about... can I use other people's memory card characters on my account?

You can only use other people's memory cards with your acounts if they are setup with your serial/access numbers.

Be warned that once a card has been setup to use those numbers, it will be impossible to change them legitimately in the future. For example, say your friend wants to go online using your account information. He puts in the information and plays for a little while. Sometime later, he decides he wants to get his own HL and convert his characters over to the new HL. Unfortunately, it will be impossible for him to change that information. He will have to start a new set of characters in order to be able to use his new HL.

Rageous
May 8, 2005, 04:31 AM
On 2005-05-07 19:21, Ryna wrote:

On 2005-05-07 17:37, Demidestroyer wrote:

You can only use other people's memory cards with your acounts if they are setup with your serial/access numbers.

Be warned that once a card has been setup to use those numbers, it will be impossible to change them legitimately in the future. For example, say your friend wants to go online using your account information. He puts in the information and plays for a little while. Sometime later, he decides he wants to get his own HL and convert his characters over to the new HL. Unfortunately, it will be impossible for him to change that information. He will have to start a new set of characters in order to be able to use his new HL.

thats what happened to me and my friends cards :/
AR fixed it though http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif