PDA

View Full Version : Ep4 Music

Aero_Hawk
May 8, 2005, 01:56 AM
Hey, this may be a stupid question but where can i find the Episode IV soundtrack to buy? I tried ebay. No luck... Would like to get it as I like the music to PSO. So... thanks.

(Sorry if this is wrong place couldn't find anywhere more suitable.)

Tancient
May 8, 2005, 02:12 AM
PM or IM me. I've got one I'll sell. doesn't do me any good in the plastic wrap.

Getintothegame
May 8, 2005, 10:31 PM
You could also download the American or Japanese Blue Burst Client and update.

The music will be in the Data Directory.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-05-08 20:36 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
May 8, 2005, 11:58 PM
The problem with those is they're .ogg format, and as soon as you throw them into an EQ, they sound like crap. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Getintothegame
May 9, 2005, 12:23 AM
Ah, yeah. I also forgot that some editors can't even open up the slbgm_*.ogg files.

I use GoldWave, and have no quality loss when I made mine .mp3.

PrinceBrightstar
May 9, 2005, 12:58 AM
The equalizer is what I'm talking about. If you use that in winamp or on a professional sound board, the quality will drop right out. That's how the format works so that its "lossless." You can't change it.

watashiwa
May 9, 2005, 01:16 AM
On 2005-05-08 22:58, Jonathan_F wrote:
The equalizer is what I'm talking about. If you use that in winamp or on a professional sound board, the quality will drop right out. That's how the format works so that its "lossless." You can't change it.

Don't know what you're spouting on about, but .OGG is not a lossless audio format.

Also, I've not had any problems with using the EQ with OGG files in WinAMP. Perhaps you are adjusting the values in the EQ too much or your "Preamp" value is too high.

OGG files can easily be converted to MP3 by converting them to WAV then encoding them with your favorite encoder. You can use the OGG tools at xiph.org to decode the OGG back to .WAV again to begin this process.

PrinceBrightstar
May 9, 2005, 01:29 AM
maybe its my sound card then. Its a turtle beach santa cruz. Even the smallest adjustment makes it sound horrible.

Anyway, what are you doing back here?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-05-08 23:30 ]</font>

watashiwa
May 9, 2005, 01:30 AM
On 2005-05-08 23:29, Jonathan_F wrote:
Anyway, what are you doing back here?

Oh, I'm sorry, do I have to ask your permission to post here?

Guntz348
May 9, 2005, 01:39 AM
Where have you been wata?

watashiwa
May 9, 2005, 01:45 AM
I don't want to derail this topic, but I took a break from PSO around May of last year.

I came back recently to the Gamecube version, at the very end of March, to warm up for the US version of Blue Burst coming out. So, of course, that also led me back here.

(That's all I'll comment on that here, I guess if anyone else has any other questions they can PM me..)