PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: melee wepon???

someperson
May 8, 2005, 10:16 AM
okokok i am a force and i know forces arnt sapost to melee but i love casting spells and i think the hunters wepons are so kool but i dont want to start a new carecter because i have the patience of.... well.... there really is no way to discribe it but any way it would really help if someone could tell me a good melee wepon that a force can use if it helps here....

.FOmar,
Level: 81
Section I.D.: Bluefull

right now im useing the durandal okokok i kno its like a cruddy 9 star wepon but it looks cool..... well any way i dont kno of any spacific types of wepons im looking for but it would be kool if it hit multiple enemys

P.S. i really suck at spelling and dont rub it in i get enuff of that from my mom

Waiting for your ideas,
Someperson

Tact
May 8, 2005, 10:20 AM
Soul Eater (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=68&sortby=class)/Soul Banish (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=72&sortby=class). Being a Force, you'll be able to remedy the HP loss, plus it hits multiple enemies.

Edit: Welcome to PSOW, read the rules, enjoy your stay.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2005-05-08 08:23 ]</font>

zero12410
May 8, 2005, 02:11 PM
elisyon
good drop from hildelts for blueful
exelent FO weapon, doesn't hit multi enemys, but special is foi

someperson
May 8, 2005, 03:29 PM
elisyon- i got it a long time worked well then but i went through the " NEED BETTER TECHS!!!" craze and later just ignored it as i got my hildablues cane
as for the soul eater- i have it but its to weak to do anything but as for the soul banish.... now theres an idea other that that i found an angry fist, and a victor axe witch was pretty strange because it was the first time i had ever played episode 2 in ult. but you see i was in the second room and i saw a mil lily and i knew what it was but i had never seen one before but the thing is i couldn't get to it because of the arlons and crimson assassigns and the ob lilys so i created ultamat distruction withlike level26grants and got rid of every thing but the mil lily and i didn't kno that they spin and die so quik so i thought i lost the opertunaty and i killed form a distance so i went to the next room with out looking , later ran out of tp and telepipes so i walked back and there it was but that soul bansish is a good idea but do you have any ideas of easy ways to get like pipe for it from something or another way but is the soul banish stronger that the soul eater??? if this goes right i might beable to get it today!!!! (^-^)

Evil_Althena8
May 8, 2005, 03:31 PM
Well Soul Banish is about the best weapon you can find for a FOmar that hits multiple targets. You gotta do a lot of seabed runs for that though. Other good melee weapons for a force are Morning Glory, God Hand, and S-Ranks(don't know specifics because I can't get one)

Ryna
May 8, 2005, 03:45 PM
On 2005-05-08 13:29, someperson wrote:
elisyon- i got it a long time worked well then but i went through the " NEED BETTER TECHS!!!" craze and later just ignored it as i got my hildablues cane
as for the soul eater- i have it but its to weak to do anything but as for the soul banish.... now theres an idea other that that i found an angry fist, and a victor axe witch was pretty strange because it was the first time i had ever played episode 2 in ult. but you see i was in the second room and i saw a mil lily and i knew what it was but i had never seen one before but the thing is i couldn't get to it because of the arlons and crimson assassigns and the ob lilys so i created ultamat distruction withlike level26grants and got rid of every thing but the mil lily and i didn't kno that they spin and die so quik so i thought i lost the opertunaty and i killed form a distance so i went to the next room with out looking , later ran out of tp and telepipes so i walked back and there it was but that soul bansish is a good idea but do you have any ideas of easy ways to get like pipe for it from something or another way but is the soul banish stronger that the soul eater??? if this goes right i might beable to get it today!!!! (^-^)

1. Soul Banish is stronger than the Soul Eater.

2. Rain Baton, God Hand, Angry Fist with hit%, and Diska of Bravemen with hit% are good weapons for a FOmar.

3. Try using capitalization and punctuation when typing out long replies. It would be much easier to read your posts if you did that.

someperson
May 8, 2005, 03:50 PM
ok ummm i think im not going to be able to get anything good because the soul banish ( and i used your site as a reference) says that only hunters can use it.

Second im still getting nocked over from bartles, so the seabed is out of the question.

Any chance there are other wepons because chalenge mode takes time and thats not what i have but still even if i got the soul banish and that forces can use it, i still probly wouldn't be able to use it cause my atp would max out wouldn't it??? oh well it was worth a try but mabie theres another wepon??? but you see i can't find many of thease wepons and id rather not take the time of making another

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: someperson on 2005-05-08 13:54 ]</font>

Neith
May 8, 2005, 03:55 PM
Soul Banish is usable by a FOmar http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif , if you're wanting a multi-hit weapon, something along the lines of a Diska of Braveman with hit %'s would be a good choice, or a Rainbow Baton, as previously mentioned. I would highly recommend the Soul Banish, but judging that you're getting knocked down in Forest, you'll need to level up a bit before you attempt Seabed http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

rena-ko
May 8, 2005, 03:57 PM
next easter: sonic knuckles

then, try 50hit vulcans, maybe distance fighting is better than melee if you lack stats.

flix0rz
May 8, 2005, 04:24 PM
Angry fist with hit, wouldn't be too bad, that way you get the speed bonus when casting techniques

If you keep doing the Forest section of SOAB, until you find one with hit (they are dropped prtty easily from el rappys), you also might come across a Holy ray from sil, a nifty lil rifle that requires MST too equip, has best ata of al the rifles aswell.

Or you could just do the quest with poo loads of rappies, for one relatively quickly

Oh didnt realise you wanted multi hitting weapons, yeah soul banish would be good, I believe only hunters and FOmar/l can equip it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: flix0rz on 2005-05-08 14:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: flix0rz on 2005-05-08 14:27 ]</font>

PJ
May 8, 2005, 06:17 PM
When you get to higher levels, FOrces(Mars specifically) can melee effectively with just about any weapon they pick up in offline mode.

Although, for actual usefulness, I have a Red Slicer, and it is excellent since I find that it's easier to find than Rainbow Baton (The 1/21 Drop rate isn't bad, and neither is finding the Hildetorr, it's the 1/21 on the Hildetorr that's the problem, if you know what I mean). And although I don't feel it's necessary, mine also has Hit%s which only adds to it's goodness.

I just got SRank Saber recently, and I have to say I enjoy using that for melee (Then again, any advice I give on meleeing FOs should be taken... never, I like using SRank Rod XD), fully grinded it gave me more power than Morning Glory, and a better animation (Alteast the male saber animation) helps.

someperson
May 9, 2005, 06:12 PM
im level 85, and i said i needed a melee wepon, not that im a nincumpoop. i kno what the holy ray is and i tryed to get it from the dragon after the 42times i faced it, and no holy ray.

so after i gave up all hope, i desidded to get a melee wepon not the holy ray i kno just about the same amount of knowled as my friend who comes here every day ( he wishes to remain anonymous ) and not to chew everyone out here but im level 85 and ult. forst still has trouble in my book so the seabed is out for me but i do have a good angry fist and i could bribe my friend for his slisser of assassin which probly isnt that good but still. i dont have online and that means no good iteams there so im just going to leave it at that and just go back to the holy ray thing..... (sigh) (-.-)