PDA

View Full Version : questions on drop rates

lancesomestuf
May 9, 2005, 05:22 PM
im looking for my favorite weapons the musashi,yamato and grass assasian sabers. i just got grass assassian sabers. im just looking for the other two. now if i fight the dragon more than 22 times in a row with a luck of 24 what should i do. should i fight the dragon do a quest and fight the dragon again or should i tyrn off the xbox turn it back on and do it agian because ive fought the dragon 43 times in a row from turning it on and off and im getting frustrated. and how can i increase my luck to find it. im a skyly in hard mode at level 41 if that makes a diffrence.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ryna
May 9, 2005, 05:26 PM
On 2005-05-09 15:22, lancesomestuf wrote:
im looking for my favorite weapons the musashi,yamato and grass assasian sabers. i just got grass assassian sabers. im just looking for the other two. now if i fight the dragon more than 22 times in a row with a luck of 24 what should i do. should i fight the dragon do a quest and fight the dragon again or should i tyrn off the xbox turn it back on and do it agian because ive fought the dragon 43 times in a row from turning it on and off and im getting frustrated. and how can i increase my luck to find it. im a skyly in hard mode at level 41 if that makes a diffrence.any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Your luck stat has nothing to do with finding rares. It determines how often you will land critical hits.

2. According to PSOW, the droprate for Musashi is 1/22 off Hard Mode Dragon. That means that each time you fight the Dragon, he has a 1/22 chance of dropping that item.

3. The best strategy would be to just keep doing quests where you can fight the Dragon quickly.

lancesomestuf
May 9, 2005, 08:08 PM
i know the drop rate is 1/22 so i have to keep fighting that stupid dragon over and over and i ll have to do the same thing wioth the yamatos. thankyou though