PDA

View Full Version : Demonic Twin +250 (Spirit) - For Damn Good RA Weps...

HUcastShinobi
May 9, 2005, 07:02 PM
I need damn good RA weps, and legit ones for you dupers on this site. I would really like an S-Rank Needle, and i dont care if its grinded or has abilities or not. Tell me what you have, and ill get back to you next monday, cause i got a 4 day trip to DC with my marching band/wind ensemble.

PJ
May 10, 2005, 09:28 PM
Just a heads up, that no one would trade an SRank Needle for SRank Twin, since Episode 2 CMode is way harder than Episode 1, and everyone is under the impression that it's actually useful (My opinion, but no one esle cares for it)

Having said that, I do have a Spread Needle and a spare Frozen Shooter I could trade, despite the lack of HL for a month.

digigram
May 11, 2005, 02:42 PM
having what you said to be true, I would also have to add, I don't think anyone would trade a legit S-RANK for that matter. Even if you would

Mixfortune
May 11, 2005, 04:28 PM
On 2005-05-10 19:28, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
Just a heads up, that no one would trade an SRank Needle for SRank Twin, since Episode 2 CMode is way harder than Episode 1, and everyone is under the impression that it's actually useful (My opinion, but no one esle cares for it)

Eh, while somewhat true... I can see how someone might trade an EP2 S-Rank straight from winning it for an S-Rank with a special and max grind, for example... but eh, just saying it's possible.

PJ
May 11, 2005, 05:17 PM
On 2005-05-11 14:28, Mixfortune wrote:

Eh, while somewhat true... I can see how someone might trade an EP2 S-Rank straight from winning it for an S-Rank with a special and max grind, for example... but eh, just saying it's possible.

True, I never thought of that.

A useful special at that.

Sitka
May 11, 2005, 05:34 PM
Not once, not twice, but three times I have earned s-rank weapons and given them to friends who did not want to do challenge mode.

In return, they've been able to obtain items that I was looking for: sange with 30% hit for my sange & yasha with 30% hit, fatsia with percents for my plantain huge fan, angel harp with percents and so on.

If you love running challenge mode, as I do, and you have many characters or are willing to erase characters and create new ones, as I do, obtaining s-rank weapons is not difficult.

Also, I do not think that Episode II is that much harder than Episode I. It's different. The boss fights are much more difficult and many enemies can one-hit kill you, but you level up faster, drops can be great and you mostly hit when you swing at enemies - unlike Episode I. The best part about Episode II is the ability to run any stage in any order - trying to start a new character on Episode II and find a team is relatively easy - it's a pain on Episode I.

And I do believe the s-rank needle is a very good and very useful weapon on a high level ranger - particularly if used in conjunction with other weapons and when running without a force if using a zalure special - which I do a lot of.

Up the ante a bit and offer a few good items and you might get someone crazy enough to get you that needle and even slap your name on it. Or...better yet...take on the challenge of EpII c-mode - it's a lot of fun.

HUcastShinobi
May 16, 2005, 01:47 PM
I need people to help me, cause i refuse to do random matches now... I had moronic noobs join and #@#% my matches up while spamming the weapon attributes quote and i couldnt see 3/4 of the screen... I guess ill need to organize a team, so i hope you wouldnt mind helping me Sit, ill need some good people...

someperson
May 21, 2005, 02:47 PM
im one that has always wanted to beat challeng mode and get an s-rank i can usally be a helpful force ( Q_anon & xxFLOWxx stay out of this!!!!).... when im not playing anti tag ....lol but since its timed to get s-ranks i guess no fooling around so if you set up a date since only my friend has online ill be able to help