PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Team "Point adding" ?

Sodders
May 10, 2005, 12:37 AM
What type of items are used to add to your teams score? It's kind of hard to figure out as most of the stuff does NOT add points.

So what does add points?

A-P
May 10, 2005, 01:02 AM
Red box Items I think. i don't know, I am new to BB as well, just started after school today.

Getintothegame
May 10, 2005, 01:06 AM
You trade in rare WEAPONS for team points. After you trade in the special weapon, you lose the weapon from your inventory.

http://psobb.com/guide/team/priv.php

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-05-09 23:07 ]</font>

Sodders
May 10, 2005, 07:38 AM
rare is in... stuff from VHARD and Ultimate?

Red Boxes arent pointable..

the ??? weapons arent pointable...

Neith
May 10, 2005, 10:24 AM
Rare as in SPECIAL WEAPONs. If I remember correctly, the number of stars corresponds to the number of team points, ie a 9 star weapon will give lower points than a 12 star. I havent played BB yet, but as far as I know, thats how it's worked out. Also, I think only weapons work, not rare armours etc.

watashiwa
May 10, 2005, 10:32 AM
On 2005-05-10 05:38, Sodders wrote:
rare is in... stuff from VHARD and Ultimate?

Basically rare weapons that have red boxes.

"???" weapons are yellow boxes.
And red boxes which aren't weapons won't work because, well, they're not weapons.

Para
May 10, 2005, 01:09 PM
instead of calling them rare weapons... maybe we should just call them SPECIAL WEAPON(s)

watashiwa
May 10, 2005, 01:12 PM
Haha, you could, but then someone would ask another question like..

"I have a weapon that's in a red box. It used to be '? SPECIAL WEAPON', but my friend ruined it by Tekking. T-T Can I still donate this weapon to the team? :D ?"

Just say any red box that's a weapon, period, then it won't matter if it's tekked or not.

adamgnome104
May 10, 2005, 08:33 PM
The points depend on how many stars the rare weapon has though.

I have no idea what that is though. X.x

G4_Hedgehog
May 11, 2005, 05:12 PM
Something to do with those useless rares you always accumulate and can't even give away.

agenevil
May 11, 2005, 05:14 PM
Except I doubt that [accumulation] will happen for a while. The way they've made the game tougher to progress in, special weapons will be actually special. This means the first higher players can form monopolies ..... ah what am I talking about

Kazzi
May 11, 2005, 05:25 PM
Really you should only be sacrificing special weapons like Varista, Blade Dance, Bloody Art etc. but right now it's not worth it since anyone even with a common special is lucky enough as it is.