PDA

View Full Version : Quick Hotkey Question

Spellbinder
May 10, 2005, 09:13 PM
Maybe I was hammered from imaginary alcohol, but I could have sworn I heard someone mention a way to make a second hotkey tray to allow more usage? Is this true?

Dhylec
May 10, 2005, 09:27 PM
see
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=98418&forum=3&4

Spellbinder
May 11, 2005, 03:46 AM
Not quite what I meant since I don't own a controller. Either an imaginary post or person lead me to believe that you can press something to change to a new set of hotkeys like you'd press Ctrl to change to the second action palette. Was this really all in my head? lol

adamgnome104
May 11, 2005, 03:47 PM
I think so. X.x

Rain_1
May 11, 2005, 03:50 PM
Me and my friend, we play using teamspeak - obviously to make the playing experience much ebtter...

anyway, he says he can use a second set of numeric shortcuts by simply perssing the menu switch button - something that doesn't happen here.

He says it's the same button that changes the regular play menu...

Maybe there's something to be changed under options...
anyway, i can't test it since the servers are down.. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ZodiacNKnight
May 11, 2005, 05:04 PM
Hold ctrl and a new set of hotkeys will appear...
To assign to the hotkeys: Go under customize and when you are selecting the attacks/magics/items for your 6 slots. Hit a number 0-9 and you will place it in the a hotkey with that number. Or hold ctrl and hit 0-9 to place it in the ctrl set of hotkeys...

Also I notice out of about 40-50 players that I have played with they only stick to one weapon...

I constantly switch from a Lockgun, Buster, Gilgush, and Blades. Makes battling much easier.

Lockgun to have distant attacks and getting space away from monsters.
Buster for a fast one on one.
Gilgush when groups of monsters are together.
Blades to deal heavy damage on big monsters like a C. Bringger, Granaz, Del Sabers, Bosses... etc.

Hold ctrl and hit the "end" button (it should be above your top arrow key) to bring up the quick weapon change menu...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2005-05-11 15:23 ]</font>