PDA

View Full Version : Xbox/GC/PS2 Controller use in BB USA

Starchild
May 11, 2005, 12:21 PM
Can I use a console controller Xbox/GC/PS2 on the PC w/ PSO BB? Or is it on Keyboard and mouse?

There are adapters that let you use consol controllers on the PC. Will I be able to use them in PSO BB USA version? I am a big fan of the Xbox S controller. I am really hoping that I can use the adapter and controller like I was use to on the Dreamcast and Xbox.

Thanks for the help in advance,

Star

rena-ko
May 11, 2005, 12:36 PM
google "xbox on pc adapter".
2 seconds later:

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=163&products_id=2701&PHPSESSID=c55fa7f752b4313d2e514995cfefa780

hey its cool that you ask people for help but how about next time you help yourself first?

Notos
May 11, 2005, 12:37 PM
It'll work if it goes in your USB port.

watashiwa
May 11, 2005, 12:40 PM
On 2005-05-11 10:36, rena-ko wrote:
hey its cool that you ask people for help but how about next time you help yourself first?

I think you should have just provided the link and not the attitude. It's really not needed.

rena-ko
May 11, 2005, 12:45 PM
what attitude? it was just a gentle reminder. i'm not responsible in what mood YOU are when you read it. plus, if you dont have to add anything to the thread, keep things like that to PMs, ok?

watashiwa
May 11, 2005, 12:49 PM
Seemed like it was a smartass reply to me.

But, sure. Whatever you say, boss! *tips hat*

(Oh darn, I've added another useless post to this thread.)

Ryna
May 11, 2005, 02:20 PM
On 2005-05-11 10:21, Starchild wrote:
Can I use a console controller Xbox/GC/PS2 on the PC w/ PSO BB? Or is it on Keyboard and mouse?

You should be able to use most USB adapters with Blue Burst, as long as you have driver support.

On 2005-05-11 10:49, watashiwa wrote:
Seemed like it was a smartass reply to me.

But, sure. Whatever you say, boss! *tips hat*

(Oh darn, I've added another useless post to this thread.)

I believe that sort of behavior is in violation of this rule:

Attitude
We will not tolerate nor entertain offensive, rude, hostile, intimidating or difficult attitudes. Please address any personal issues or complaints about members by PM'ing a mod instead of taking it out on the board. By posting on PSOW, you agree that you are and shall be on your best behavior. PSOW shall expect everyone to be matured and sane. We have no room for pontification so don't even start preaching.

Dhylec
May 11, 2005, 02:28 PM
ok, this thread served its purpose..
i think the poster now knows where to find the adaptors