PDA

View Full Version : Signing Up.

Morokite
May 11, 2005, 08:00 PM
First off, I apologize if there's been this post a bazillion times before, but I game up with zilcho when I looked around. Anyhow, Here's my story.

I played PSO many a year ago, back when it was on DC, real fun times, and now I decided to get back on this game.
Here's what I'm trying to find out.
Since I never played any of the other packs except episode 1. I was wondering when I sign up for a a hunter's liscence, do I get all the Episodes, and BB and all that with my liscence? or is it extra; per pack?
Second: Can I download the client after I have my account? Or is this only playable if I actually go get the retail? I'm hoping it's DL-able as to save me some cash.
Third: Is the account compatible with all PSO systems? Like my friend has this game on his X-Box, and if I were to use his XBL could I log into the game with my Hunter's liscence? I may not do this, but I'm just curious of the compatibilities of this liscence.

Guntz348
May 11, 2005, 08:10 PM
PSOBB beta is free to DL. You can DL it and get an account seperate, they are both free. Beta is only free untill it goes to retail and you can only get to level 20. Once it goes retail you need to pay, I think it's 8.95 USD but don't quote me on that http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Edit: Oh and all servers are seperated. So no platform jumping.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2005-05-11 18:10 ]</font>

Mag_Launcher
May 11, 2005, 08:11 PM
Well, it's in beta now, so you don't need to pay anything.

Blue Burst is the Ep I&II for PC, so you know you're getting that at least. Episode IV, I dunno. We might not have to pay for Ep.IV separate here, seeing as the beta client contains Ep.IV files, but this is just speculation on my part.

You can download the client anytime, before or after. Actually being able to play it before, well, that's a different story.

No, Xbox or GC HLs won't be useable on BB.

Edit: Erm, wasn't that "level 20" thing proven wrong just recently?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2005-05-11 18:15 ]</font>