PDA

View Full Version : quickest route to a red sword/chain sawd

TheDing
May 13, 2005, 07:28 AM
just want to know when do you guys quit the addicting food quest, caves 1, caves 2 or do you guys finish it up?

toly369
May 17, 2005, 02:07 AM
If you want a Red Sword, do SOAB instead. I have like 4 of them. In Addicting Food, You could stop the quest at the end of Cave 1 and repeat. But, since you're a Skyly, I would finish up the quest to get a shot at the Pan Arms' Arms in Cave 3 (7 Pan Arms) Although you have like a 2% chance of getting the Pan Arms' Arms each time you do/finish the quest. Got my Red Dagger from a Crimson Assassin doing Addicting Food today. Red Slicer from Nano Drags too. I suggest you finish the quest, but if you just want Chain Sawd, just stop at the teleporter to Caves 2.

Ketchup345
May 17, 2005, 05:55 AM
By finish quest, clear enemies, but do not talk to the Guild Counter person unless you have beaten all offline quests in that difficulty.

toly369
May 17, 2005, 09:21 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks Ketchup. I have all the quests unlocked, and forgot that other people might not. Actually, check the Tier 3 quests. Here you go. http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=654 I think you have like a 17% chance of getting Chain Sawd if you do 1 run of Addicting Food.