PDA

View Full Version : Plus for Xbox

Arnot
May 14, 2005, 07:37 AM
I feel really left out. Soon I have to cancel my hunters licence and wont be able to do the great Ep.2 quests that I enjoy so much online. I think that Sonic Team should set up a downloadable content on Xbox Live that has everything that Plus added to the PSOGC on PSOX. They probably wont ever do it but it would be great. Hell, i'd be willing to pay 10 bucks for the Tower quests, how else I will ever find a SJS with my Skyly RAmarl.

And also I think that PSOX should also have the Screenshot feature. It could be done easily if they would just set it up. =/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arnot on 2005-05-14 05:44 ]</font>

rena-ko
May 14, 2005, 10:57 AM
seeing as... you wont change a bit with this topic this probably would fit better in the rants section..

however... maybe you should give in and join the BB bandwagon, i dunno because honestly... the xbox version was a nice experiment with the voice chat and all but in the end its just about STs platform hopping.

time to move on i guess.

Arnot
May 14, 2005, 11:38 AM
yeah, I'll most likely turn towards BB but only for Ep4. It will be great to be able to play PSO where uber rares aren't used by a majority of the community.

And the great thing is by the time it is fully released I will have my new PC *YAY*! And then all I need is to set up Team Speak with my PSOX buddies and get the adapter to use my Xbox controller w/ the PC.

But yeah, i guess I did post this in the wrong section. I'll be more careful next time and decide whether or not what I post is a rant or w/e. I just wanted to voice an opinion. =/