PDA

View Full Version : Episode IV spoilers

Asura_UK
May 14, 2005, 04:48 PM
I've got the new English beta and taken a character up to Lv30, but I don't think I'm going to continue when the beta ends. I'll just wait for PSU instead of paying for BB.

Could someone give me a run down of the storyline in Episode IV please, and give me a link to images of the new bosses in that episode? I gone through about 10 pages of the PSOBB pic thread and didn't find anything.

Sorry if a similar topic to this already exists. The search function really isn't working for me. Call me an ass and lock this if necessary, just give me a link to some good episode IV spoilers so I can see what I'll be missing. Cheers.

SephYuyX
May 14, 2005, 05:29 PM
I dont even see a search function >.>

And I dont think anyone has gotten into Ep4 yet.

Eanae
May 14, 2005, 05:36 PM
On 2005-05-14 15:29, SephirothYuyX wrote:
I dont even see a search function >.>

And I dont think anyone has gotten into Ep4 yet.

JP version has had episode 4 for months...

Tancient
May 14, 2005, 05:39 PM
And I translated almost all the quest missions somewhere. Look at my posts, there should be one. It might've gotten moved somewhere. haha

Asura_UK
May 14, 2005, 05:50 PM
Thanks Tan. Found some useful info in your posts.

Is there a general place where I can get EpIV info? I want to see images of all the monsters, bosses, areas, etc. Basically find out as much as I can about it without actually playing it, because I don't have the JP version of BB.

Tancient
May 14, 2005, 07:45 PM
Wren has a good drop chart of items (Not sure how updated it is) for ep4 in English. The rest I know of are in Japanese.

Cynric has a topic loaded with pictures also on this board, I believe its in general. That has enemy pictures and info.

Para
May 14, 2005, 10:59 PM
Just scroll through the official screenshots forum and you will most likely see some screenshots from Episode IV

adamgnome104
May 14, 2005, 11:32 PM
Meteor lands on Ragol, you go investigate, there is funky not-crap music, Sand Rappies, Del Rappies, fat scabby slime things, things that have extending arms, very odd rare monsters, you see the last boss which for some reason has krypotonite, and it tries to kill you, you kill it back, unless its the uber rare form then you're even more screwed.

DID I MENTION THE DEL RAPPIES!?

Saffran
May 15, 2005, 04:51 AM
Also noticeable are differences in the storyline if you accomplished no missions, some missions, if you "killed" Kireek or if you went through the Sue Route subquest. (and depending on the time needed for completion, it seems)

Asura_UK
May 15, 2005, 06:53 AM
Who is the guy I've seen with the metal plate on his face? Leo I think his name is.

What role does he play in the game?

Ryna
May 15, 2005, 09:59 AM
On 2005-05-15 04:53, Asura_UK wrote:
Who is the guy I've seen with the metal plate on his face? Leo I think his name is.

His name is Leon Granheart (Is that spelling right?). He is the leader of WORKS. You can see him in the Respective Tomorrow quest.

Tycho
May 15, 2005, 10:57 AM
On 2005-05-15 07:59, Ryna wrote:

On 2005-05-15 04:53, Asura_UK wrote:

His name is Leon Granheart (Is that spelling right?). He is the leader of WORKS. You can see him in the Respective Tomorrow quest.

Leo Grahart.

Spoilers or something~

Basically he's like Dr. Osto (although he isn't as smart). Greedy for power, but in the end can't control the results of his experiments. If you think about who the main characters in the story are for about three seconds, you'll probably have figured out how Santemillion comes into the story. x_x;