PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Ep2 cmode stages: non skippable w/ max2 upload

chibiLegolas
May 15, 2005, 12:00 PM
Aurgh!....
I don't think ST intended this to happen. (seems like a glitch to me). But ever since Max Attack 2 was uploaded, it seems we can't freely choose our Ep2 cmode stages anymore.
NOOOoooooo!

Well, at least when my teammates were trying last night. We tried different players starting it. Different ships...
But same result.
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

And what's worse, is there anyway we can complain to ST: Support ppl and they actually fixing the problem? I assume they don't care about xbox problems anymore and have BB and PSU to worry about at the moment. Or do we have to wait the month for max2 get pulled?

Now it's gonna be a super pain for me to get to C5 (which is IMO, the most enjoyable ep2 stage).
Damn.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2005-05-15 10:02 ]</font>

Ryna
May 15, 2005, 01:41 PM
What do you mean that you "can't freely choose stages anymore"?

chibiLegolas
May 15, 2005, 02:30 PM
You know in how ep1 cmode, you'd have to clear the previous stages to advance to the next. Say, complete c1 to move on to c2.

But usually on ep2 cmode, you don't have to go in order. You can go straight to c5 if you want, without completing the previous stages for example.
This made getting a game together a whole lot easier.
But, it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2005-05-15 12:31 ]</font>

Skorpius
May 15, 2005, 02:31 PM
They FIXED a problem, not created one.

chibiLegolas
May 15, 2005, 02:37 PM
On 2005-05-15 12:31, Skorpius wrote:

Are you serious?!
I thought it was one of those improvements they decided to make compared to ver1. It makes sense to me anyways.
And I thought I heard that GC was the same as well. (the ability to freely choose stages on ep2).

And they decided to do this after 1+ years of it being out? And when the community on xbox is die'n out with BB?
Well that's just great. Just make ep2 cmoder's life more difficult. As if finding ppl to play with aren't hard enough.
*sigh*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2005-05-15 12:46 ]</font>

rena-ko
May 15, 2005, 04:09 PM
well. you heard wrong about the cube version. and 1 year is pretty good ... for sonic team, i'd say.

Ryna
May 15, 2005, 04:21 PM
On 2005-05-15 12:37, chibiLegolas wrote:

On 2005-05-15 12:31, Skorpius wrote:

Are you serious?!
I thought it was one of those improvements they decided to make compared to ver1. It makes sense to me anyways.
And I thought I heard that GC was the same as well. (the ability to freely choose stages on ep2).

GCers have never had the ability to freely choose stages like that on ep2 cmode.