PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Back, and have a question

Boxblaster
May 15, 2005, 09:44 PM
Hey, I used to play PSO awhile ago on GC, and used ot be on here a lot too, but do to hackings on the other versions, I had given up on PSO, until BB ame out. I am enjoying my time here now, and finally not being FSOD'd whenever I go online.
But I do have one question for BB. When I play a solo game, why isn't the principal there? and how do I advance to other areas then?

Ryna
May 15, 2005, 09:49 PM
On 2005-05-15 19:44, Boxblaster2 wrote:
But I do have one question for BB. When I play a solo game, why isn't the principal there? and how do I advance to other areas then?

To unlock additional areas, you have to do Government quests. For example, to unlock Forest, you have to do Government quests 1-1 through 1-3. You will then be able to play Forest and Caves in solo mode.

The Principal probably isn't there because there is no need for him to hand out assignments in solo mode.

Boxblaster
May 15, 2005, 09:54 PM
k, thank you. I guess it's a bit more different from regualar PSO than I thought.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Boxblaster2 on 2005-05-15 19:56 ]</font>

Ryna
May 15, 2005, 10:21 PM
Please note that teammates can join you for the government quests, so it doesn't have to a "lonely" unlocking process.

Boxblaster
May 15, 2005, 10:45 PM
oh, ok. I'm going solo for a bit now, though, because I use dial-up, and it runs faster when I'm solo, so I want to unlock everything solo first.
thank you.