PDA

View Full Version : S-Beat Arm from a Delsaber?

Maverick
Feb 22, 2001, 04:24 PM
Ha. Too funny. Uhm.. not to be a pain in the arse or anything, but just how exactly do I changed the arm into the blade? Dr. Mome? Or is that the Delsaber Buster?

Maverick
Feb 22, 2001, 04:35 PM
Uhm.. change, not changed. And I meant Dr. Monta-whateverhisname, not Mome (who I hate because he can't stay alive on his own!). Thanks.

Naylor007
Feb 22, 2001, 04:40 PM
You do take it to Dr. Montague, you have to have beaten the quest "Doc's Secret Plan" in the offline mode. At the end of this he will tell you to bring him materials and he will make weapons out of them, but he won't do it in this quest. You have to find him in another quest, like "Unsealed Door", he is walking around in front of the hospital. If you give him materials there he will turn them into weapons. S-Beat's arms become S-Beat's Blade, and Delsabre's Right Arm will become Delsabre's Buster. You can only have him make one weapon at a time, so If you have more than one arm, just have him make the weapon and then quit the quest and start over. You can have him make as many weapons as you have arms for him. Hope this info was useful.

ragnarok
Feb 22, 2001, 08:37 PM
It works !