PDA

View Full Version : EP4: Finally, team quests and objects...

Saffran
May 16, 2005, 03:13 PM
Most of the BB players probably have noticed, but starting from the 24th of May, there will be a new quest for episode 4 and a new Item released, that are strictly reserved to teams.

The Quest costs 3000 TP, the Item 8000. The Item is an "Owner Commander Sword", it can only be equipped by masters and adds 20 ATA to the members of your party, if they're from the same team.

This might only be a start, but I'm curious to see the other quests, becasue (personaly) I think it's a neat idea. I just hope they will introduce some kind of "scale", because a one man team will be hard pressed to get 3000 TP (well, casual players anyway) whereas the bigger teams get like 40000 TP each month...

Neith
May 16, 2005, 03:16 PM
I'm guessing this is for the JP version then, since it's Episode 4? Nevertheless, sounds intriguing, nice idea if you ask me. 20 ATA is sweet.

RedSchwar
May 19, 2005, 06:21 AM
20 ata is a bit too much. I think teamplay should make the game more fun, but not too easy.

Tycho
May 19, 2005, 11:04 AM
So this is only possible if the team master is present? That sounds a bit lame to me. u.u
I'm guessing it sucks as a weapon, so it would be nice if Forces could wear it. Supporting the team by being the one that has to wear a crappy weapon to give the other people +20 ATA? xP

Skorpius
May 19, 2005, 11:32 AM
All I have to say is:

What the fuck?

Saffran
May 20, 2005, 08:11 AM
Well, actually, I think it works too if you are a leader. So if your team name is written in Red or in Blue, it should work.

We'll know for sure when the quest is released...