PDA

View Full Version : My stupidity

Jehosaphaty
May 16, 2005, 10:02 PM
Long story short, my torso and head were hanging out a car window in a parking lot, cop came, gave ticket. Freaking crap. I'm awaiting my parents judgement, which is why I've gotta run. ugh. Just thought I'd drop a line and warn everyone to "keep all hands arms and feet inside the vehicle" or at least that's what mr. policeman said.

Solstis
May 16, 2005, 10:04 PM
Hoo-boy.

One moment of fun turns into several of inconvenience.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Anubis_
May 17, 2005, 12:50 AM
Well look on the bright-side. At least your body didn't colide into on-coming traffic.

I'd hate for one of my fiends to pull up an article about you on Rotten.com

Jehosaphaty
May 17, 2005, 04:30 PM
Here's how the whole thing panned out. A bunch of friends of mine, and obviously myself, had just got done with the youthgroup of sorts that we lead for middleschoolers and were messing around in the parking lot of the building:

1---------------
1 oooooooo -----
1 oooooooo -----
1 oooooooo -----
1 oooooooo -----
1---------------
1---------------

1 =a small side road that runs east/west
oooo =the shape of the building
---- =the parking lot outline

Well that's the shape of the building. I was in the parking lot with a friend and she was driving to the tune of like 5mph around and we were making fun of another of my two friends who were driving and he was hanging a bit out the window. So I figured I'd one up him I suppose and stuck basically my whole body with my butt on the sill of the car window. Here's where things go sour:

We were on the east/west road for like 80 feet tops and I was out of the window for maybe 40 of the 80. Super-cop comes and pulls us over when were in the parking lot again and issues a reckless driving ticket to my friend, 5mph mind you and no swerving or anything, and a seat belt citation for myself.

I didn't have mine on at the time, so that was obviously my fault, ironic that I always wear it, but her reckless driving seemed a bit much. Super-cop warned us at first that he could've taken us both in handcuffs down to the station for the "stunt". Riight. We live in a fairly small town. It amazes me that he was more concerned with a couple kids messing around than something else, but it was our fault.

Here's the slab of irony cake about the whole situation. Our talk for the night for the kids was on making the right desicions. Ha, we obviously blew our own advice. Round two of irony is that the girl who's car I was in was the one who gave the talk. It's lucky all the kids were gone.

So that sums up last nights fun. I don't know how much trouble I'm in yet, but I don't think it will be all that much. I'm more concerned about the flippin 55 dollar ticket I've gotta pay, yeeuck.