PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Few Questions

PSO_Komodo
May 17, 2005, 04:21 AM
Well I havent been keeping track of PSO and the new games and stuff for a while, so some of my questions might seem a little stupid...

1) Will you have to purchase PSO:BB or will the proper release be free to download?

2) Is there any possibility of US and JP servers being linked? I hope they are for c-modes sake....

3) Where can I find information on Teams? In particular this points system, only thing ive seen is the manual which says you trade items for points?

4) Any confirmed monthly fee yet?

5) Any confimation on whether there'll be anymore modes for beta?

Thanks.

rena-ko
May 17, 2005, 04:51 AM
let see...

1) there will be a link it seems, as well as the game in store (complete) afaik.

2) unknown at this state. we'll see when US BB hits official release.

3) you can turn in any weapon that comes in a red box afaik. the stars correspond with how many points you'll get.

4) wasnt it around 13 $US ?

5) most likely not. you'll have to wait for the official release which of course wont be free.

watashiwa
May 17, 2005, 09:54 AM
I believe it was posted that the monthly fee is going to be $8.99 and not $13

PSO_Komodo
May 18, 2005, 02:29 AM
Ok cool, thanks. Anything else anyone would like to add would be helpful.

Ryna
May 18, 2005, 07:24 AM
1. I don't think anyone knows yet.

2. At this point, we do not know. However, I kind of doubt they will be linked.

3. Teams are kind of like a clan system for Blue Burst. Anyone is free to start a team. After starting your team, you can appoint a couple of leaders and invite other people to join you.

As part of the team feature, your team members can turn in rare weapons to accumulate points. With enough points, you will be able to unlock things such as the Dressing Room for your team.

You are free to leave/disband your team at almost any time.

4. I've seen $8.99 quoted as the monthly fee.

5. I believe there is supposed to be a beta-only quest going up soon. Beyond that, nothing has been confirmed.