PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: quest for heart of poum? (sp)

Kaply
May 17, 2005, 09:04 AM
I was reading on a board and someone mentioned that Tycho walked them through a quest to get the heart of poum in one of the beta quests? Can anyone provide some information on this?

Neith
May 17, 2005, 09:11 AM
If you can complete Gallon's Treachery, you then go on Rappy's Holiday and give an item to a HUnewearl I believe. She gives you Heart of Poumn. I've never managed to do Gallon's, so don't quote me on this.

Ryna
May 17, 2005, 09:15 AM
On 2005-05-17 07:04, Kaply wrote:
I was reading on a board and someone mentioned that Tycho walked them through a quest to get the heart of poum in one of the beta quests? Can anyone provide some information on this?

Here is a brief overview:
1. Play through Gallon's Treachery with a teammate without making any mistakes. Receive the Rakonia Stone.
2. Do the "Fukki Sidequest" in Rappy Holiday and you'll receive the Heart of Poumn.

Gallon's Treachery:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1327
Rappy Holiday:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1335

Here are some select quotes:

To attain the Rankina Stone, you must:

Clear all events safely with both/all team mates within a fast time
At the end of the last event, bring the Shiva stone to P2
Speak to the tekker. ???? Stone will then turn into Rankina Stone
Talk to Gallon

Fukki Sidequest:
Fukki the rappy in the Find the Rappy Game will ask you to deliver fruits to his grandmother. If don't have the Rankina Stone that you get from the Gallon's Treachery quest, you will get a red fruit, deliver it and get a Monomate (hold onto the red fruit too long, and it will become a rotten fruit, you can still get a Monomate for delivering this time). If you do have the stone, you will get a yellow fruit. A yellow fruit will take longer to turn rotten and delivering a rotten yellow fruit will get you a Monofluid. If you deliver the yellow fruit to Fukki's grandmother, you will get a pendant. Go to your quest log and read up on the pendant 3 times and you will find out that it's actually a screw. Take this screw to Gabbie the rappy who is into machines. Once you do that, you will get a battery. Now take the Battery to to computer terminal in the Chicken Race game. Call the master. A HUnewearl will then appear and give you a Heart of Poumn in exchange for your Stone from Gallon's Treachery. You have to play solo to get the yellow fruit and the Heart of Poumn.

Here are some other caveats:
1. It is recommended that you only do Treachery with one other person.
2. You have to be alone in Rappy's Holiday to receive the Poumn.

If you need some help clearing Treachery, I can try to help out.

Kaply
May 17, 2005, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the info, I'll give these quests a try later on after completing all the single person quests.

Blair
May 27, 2005, 03:20 PM
before anyone commits quest suicide over it like i almost did:

The only time you have to be quick is the timed part with the ghosts. But if they catch you, it dosen't count as being imperfect. You can get caught and still do everything else perfectly and get your stone. Good luck.