PDA

View Full Version : Lamers

Raslin
May 18, 2005, 07:58 PM
Any stories about lamers from you guys?

Heres one of my own.

Let me preface it though. I am a level 25 RAmar. I played PSO on DC and Xbox, though I wasn't hardcore on Xbox. I know etiquette, etc.

Now, here's what happened just a few minutes ago. I couldn't find a decent game, so I made one of my own, named Mines Run. I got into it, and started killing. My Seize Spread +5 was helping me kill masses of enemies, and I was wondering whether I should remake and password, because I could easily do it myself. I decided to just keep it open, however.

So the first guy comes in. Shinobi, a level 22 hunter if I remember right. He's nice, and helpful. Takes out the bigger guys that my spread isnt great against. Im fine with him on the team.

Then HaVaNa, a level 49 force joins. I pipe him in, and we start finishing the mines. He's killing pretty fast, and its all good. They get lost, I find the boss, and I make a pipe so they can get to it.

Then a level 9 joins. Really not wanting to share loot and exp with a level 9, I jokingly ask him to press alt + backspace. Havana immediatly starts telling me to stfu, and such. I say that I don't want a level 9 taking my loot, but I dont get that mad. I finish selling my stuff at town, and when Im headed back toward my pipe, I see their names taking damage and whatnot, despite our clearing the whole mines except the boss. When I take the pipe, it confirms what I thought. Havana started the boss fight without me. When I ask why, he says in a mocking fashion "I didn't want a level 25 stealing my loot and experience". I cursed him out a bit, then left. Maybe not the most mature thing, but it pissed me off that I worked toward the boss, piped them to it, and then they went without me.

My advice, dont play with havana. He may have a decently high level, but he is a newbie all the same.

Arnot
May 18, 2005, 08:12 PM
this should be moved to Rants

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arnot on 2005-05-18 18:13 ]</font>

Raslin
May 18, 2005, 08:17 PM
I thought about it, but few of the posts seemed even related to PSO.

And btw, forgot to mention, this was on BB.

Sitka
May 18, 2005, 08:50 PM
1) this should definitely be on rants

2) on Blue Burst!?! WTF. There goes the neighborhood. A level 49 doing shit like that? What's the damn PSO World coming to.

Neith
May 23, 2005, 10:21 AM
1) People suck, you'll always get undesirable players. Not a lot you can do.

2) It did however suck that they took the boss without you.

Scejntjynahl
May 23, 2005, 10:51 AM
What bothers me the most about this is not that they took on the boss without you, but that they behaved like it was their game. Excuse me, if Im correct the game was made by you. They should show some respect when entering someone elses game, you have no say so. That is like going into some randoms person's home and raiding the fridge and bitch about there been no beer -_- uhm... yeah right. When I face players like that, I just leave, I dont give them the satisfaction of my noticing their existance and subsequential waste of air they cause. Best advice, lock your games. If you have friends they should have your guild card by now. And one nice thing of BB is that some quests can be joined.

Though I really don't understand why you had a problem with a level 9. That part of the rant did not make sense to me.

ai_no_usagi
May 23, 2005, 06:12 PM
well, I'm not sure if this belongs here, but I'll share my story I suppose.
I made a game on deneb 10, with my little fonewearl Anita, and since she was about...lvl 3 at the time, I left it open in a crowded block so people could help me out. so, this guy who's a friend of mine joins, and then later this other guy joins too. they were both really cool, and everything was going great, until this one guy comes in. I forget his name, but he was asking, "cn I hav rare weps plz?" and we told him we didn't have any *which, we didn't* and he kept going...and going....and going....and GOING until we felt like we were gonna snap. so I told him to stop and he says, "no u stop!" and then I finally got fed up with him and told him to leave, because I'd made the game, and I say so, and he's all "you didn't invent pso, you can't tell me to leave!" and then the little shit left after we went to De Rol Le without him *not like he would've come along anyway*
anyway, there's my story.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ai_no_usagi on 2005-05-23 16:15 ]</font>