PDA

View Full Version : Rappy holiday

Raslin
May 20, 2005, 12:30 AM
I dont see why people dont farm this. I have been for a little bit, and have been getting great stuff. About 5 materials, good weapons(better than you can pretty much find on normal), and more points than I am losing(I am doing the game where you step on a beacon and get something). Im lvl 30, would a higher level get even better weapons? My point is, you could get alot of good items doing this, it seems. At least a lot of materials.

Tycho
May 20, 2005, 09:10 AM
Even though you think people don't... they do. ;o

rena-ko
May 20, 2005, 10:59 AM
people do. for example, 30 hours of this in total playtime to come around 125 TP mats for my fomarl. just a matter of being bored enough to do so.

Sitka
May 20, 2005, 11:14 AM
I just prefer runs solo or with a team to Rappy's holiday. It's so damn boring.

But, it's the only way to get TP mats right now, so it's an option.

Tareek
May 20, 2005, 11:42 AM
On 2005-05-20 09:14, Sitka wrote:

what else is there to get? the guide doesnt really tell...
and as far as i understand the guide it is possible to get the heart of poumn without doing gallons treachery!?! is that true???

Sitka
May 20, 2005, 11:45 AM
When they release the full game, you can get Heart of Poumn off of Love Rappies in Skyly Temple on ultimate mode.

That's a ways off though, me thinks.

Tycho
May 20, 2005, 11:52 AM
You need to do Gallon's first, or you won't get Poumn.

Rena, you play this too? Give card! o:

Ryna
May 20, 2005, 11:59 AM
On 2005-05-20 09:52, Tycho wrote:
You need to do Gallon's first, or you won't get Poumn.

Rena, you play this too? Give card! o:

Rena-ko doesn't play BB. She is talking about her previous playing experiences on GC.

Tareek
May 20, 2005, 12:48 PM
This is BB again... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif (How am I supposed to know???)

Is all this true for GC also?

Ryna
May 20, 2005, 01:08 PM
Rappy Holiday doesn't seem like it has changed any from its Gamecube incarnation. So everything being said about the Blue Burst version should hold true for the Gamecube/PSOX/Dreamcast versions.

Sitka
May 20, 2005, 01:15 PM
Sorry Tareek, I guess so many of us are playing BB, we forget to mark the topic appropriately.

If you're on gc, try getting a Skyly char into ult and then do runs in temple looking for a love rappy. It may be a long hunt and it is a 1/2 chance, so you might have to kill more than one, but you'll eventually get a Heart of Poumn.

Good luck.

Ryna
May 20, 2005, 01:21 PM
On 2005-05-20 09:42, Tareek wrote:

and as far as i understand the guide it is possible to get the heart of poumn without doing gallons treachery!?! is that true???

I missed your post previously, so let me reply to it here.

The only way you can get Heart of Poumn is to get the Rakonia Stone in Gallon's Treachery and go through the appropriate side-quest in Rappy Holiday.

You can earn materials, points, and up to fourth-level basic weapons from the Rappy Lottery.

All of the above is true for every version of Rappy Holiday that has ever been released for any system.

Tareek
May 20, 2005, 02:37 PM
On 2005-05-20 11:21, Ryna wrote:

On 2005-05-20 09:42, Tareek wrote:

I missed your post previously, so let me reply to it here.

The only way you can get Heart of Poumn is to get the Rakonia Stone in Gallon's Treachery and go through the appropriate side-quest in Rappy Holiday.

You can earn materials, points, and up to fourth-level basic weapons from the Rappy Lottery.

All of the above is true for every version of Rappy Holiday that has ever been released for any system.

thx m8! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
is rappies holiday online for gc right now?
I'll get a bba and dsl flat soon so I'll be online again, which i havent been for about half a year...

Ryna
May 20, 2005, 02:38 PM
On 2005-05-20 12:37, Tareek wrote:
thx m8! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
is rappies holiday online for gc right now?
I'll get a bba and dsl flat soon so I'll be online again, which i havent been for about half a year...

Rappy Holiday has been out for quite a while on Gamecube.

Good luck getting back online.