PDA

View Full Version : GC: A Question...

Vivid-Rein
May 21, 2005, 07:55 PM
My friend and I were playing with some new people (after hanging out in the ball game lobby, so much fun XD) and we did some TTF runs. We eventually found out that one of our new friends was a duper, and had tons of duped PD's. I had told her before we did the runs, that we were both hunting PD's, and maybe after, if she had any, we could trade stuff for them. When she dropped them, there was a red box filled with 99 PD's. "99," I said, "God, your lucky!!" She then told us that she dupes ONLY PD's and meseta, so my friend and I decided to let her slide, plus I didn't want to hurt her feelings. We accepted the duped PD's and spent them at Gallon's Shop, where we both got a Photon Sphere and an extra item (he chose Yellow Barrier, while I chose Parasetic Cell Type D). But now, I feel so weird having bought items I did not deserve. What should I do with them, and should I still play this game with her?

Saiffy
May 21, 2005, 08:05 PM
Remember when people didn't care what others thought of you?

Vivid-Rein
May 21, 2005, 08:19 PM
Yes, I do. It was a happy time filled with peace and love. Then the bad man came and took it all away. >_>

On Topic: Hmm, I see what you mean >_>...