PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Guide: Getting Mag Cell 502

Eanae
May 21, 2005, 09:14 PM
I'll add pictures at a later time. Note that this only works in hard mode, one person game with the event quest.

1) In the room in forest 2 with the bridge out into the water, talk to the rappy there by the bridge to get "water"

2) Go back to the first room you were in at forest 2, and find the rappy at the bottom behind the boxes. He'll give you "Butterfly" for letting him drink some water

3) Then find the warp to the central control area, get to the end, and free "his love" dont end the quest

4) Walk backwards and take the warp at the end, not the one the rappy moves off of, to warp back into the room most commonly with the warp to the central control area. Go into the small area where the pillar would be located in that room and find the tailor rappy. He will make you "cloths"

5) Keep walk backwards and find the rappy in the small room with 3 boxes on the side of the long path that has the laser fence. Talk to him, choosing the first option each time.

6) Go through the room with the laser fence, and show the letter to the girl rappy. She will reject him. Bring her response back to him. he will be sad.

7) Go back to the girl rappy, and ask her questions. First select "How's the weather?" and you'll end up giving her the cloths. Then ask her the other 2 questions.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif return to the male rappy and answer the questions: select the top option about opening up, then when he reads you the letter, select the new option that has appeared about being less vauge. When his new letter reads, "I like you" select the top option, and you'll get 3 lines of "I love you" for his letter. Say this is good.

9) Return to the girl rappy. she'll say she likes him!

10) back to the male rappy it is! he'll be so happy, that he'll give you cell of mag 502! huzzah!

Corey
May 21, 2005, 11:48 PM
Damn, I was wondering why the game cut me off after I gave the correct responses. -.-

Stupid Hard mode only item. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Django
May 22, 2005, 12:29 AM
Wait, you can't get it unless you're on Hard mode...?

Saiffy
May 22, 2005, 12:30 AM
On 2005-05-21 22:29, Django wrote:
Wait, you can't get it unless you're on Hard mode...?

Yes.

Django
May 22, 2005, 12:31 AM
Sucky, I already completed most of that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Django on 2005-05-21 22:31 ]</font>

Rydius
May 22, 2005, 07:23 AM
What event quest is this?

sSeldomToasTt
May 22, 2005, 01:11 PM
This is the AOL Cup: Sunset Base quest. You can only do this on solo, and apparently, you can only get the Mag Cell on Hard mode. Figures, I was having a tough time trying to get that girl to like him!

Tycho
May 22, 2005, 03:02 PM
People that need a guide for this don't deserve to get a prize. :L

Eanae
May 22, 2005, 03:28 PM
On 2005-05-22 13:02, Tycho wrote:

Oh I know, but still I figured I'd be nice. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Rydius
May 22, 2005, 06:20 PM
I'm stumped... How do you do the first part in Forest 1?

EDIT: Oh wait... figured it out after several attempts

Second EDIT (Spoiler): I like how if you take the warp that the rappy was blocking earlier you end up in Ruins with dimenians doing a promotion for AOL. Very nicely done ~lol~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rydius on 2005-05-22 16:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rydius on 2005-05-22 16:49 ]</font>

Mixfortune
May 22, 2005, 06:37 PM
On 2005-05-22 13:02, Tycho wrote:

More applicable than some other guides.
And...that's what guides are for, right?