PDA

View Full Version : Music: have you ever heard of...?

DeathCheese87
Jul 31, 2002, 05:52 PM
Kenna. they had a music video with clay mation. the song was titled "hell bent". ive looked for info on em, and i saw that their CD was released march 2002. i havent found the CD ANYWHERE. just wondering if you guys have heard of em...

Shadow_Blade
Jul 31, 2002, 08:09 PM
Isn't that the annoying spirtual girl who sings like she's a half machine/human hybrid freak? o_o...oh yea that Enya ^ ^;

theNightwisp
Aug 2, 2002, 04:12 PM
On 2002-07-31 15:52, DeathCheese87 wrote:
Kenna. they had a music video with clay mation. the song was titled "hell bent". ive looked for info on em, and i saw that their CD was released march 2002. i havent found the CD ANYWHERE. just wondering if you guys have heard of em...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
CHEESE BOY! YOU SAW EM TOO?! that is the best freaking song, and the video is so great. it should have definately gotten some award or something for that. damn. ok. i could'ave sworn i was seeing things or something. glad to know i'm not the only one.

DeathCheese87
Aug 3, 2002, 02:19 PM
yes, theyre very good. i have yet to find a CD. tons of mp3s are out...oh well

Tuir
Aug 3, 2002, 04:26 PM
Just out of curiosity, what genre do they perform? x.x

Rotis
Aug 3, 2002, 06:25 PM
A friend of mine sent me an mp3 of Hell Bent several months ago. I liked it quite a bit, but I could never find any information on the band...

Ness
Aug 3, 2002, 07:05 PM
SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!
Nah. Just Kidding. I'm lloking for the song using bearsahre right now. I'll let you know what I think if I find it.

DeathCheese87
Aug 4, 2002, 07:27 PM
some people say its blues. its almost like that and techno.