PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB....Skyly

Ryokotsu
May 21, 2005, 09:34 PM
I am playing PSOBB, beta test, and I was trying for an hour and a half and I couldnt create of skyly character. Are you not able to make a skyly during the Beta Test? I would like to know.

Ryna
May 22, 2005, 08:21 AM
On 2005-05-21 19:34, Ryokotsu wrote:
I am playing PSOBB, beta test, and I was trying for an hour and a half and I couldnt create of skyly character. Are you not able to make a skyly during the Beta Test? I would like to know.

Yes, it is possible to create a Skyly character. I've seen quite a few of them around. Just keep in mind that the Section ID algorithm has been changed from previous versions of the game. Your character class is now included in the calculation. Keep at it and I'm you'll figure out something.

Also, this probably belongs in General...

Ryokotsu
May 22, 2005, 11:21 AM
On 2005-05-22 06:21, Ryna wrote:

On 2005-05-21 19:34, Ryokotsu wrote:

Yes, it is possible to create a Skyly character. I've seen quite a few of them around. Just keep in mind that the Section ID algorithm has been changed from previous versions of the game. Your character class is now included in the calculation. Keep at it and I'm you'll figure out something.

Also, this probably belongs in General...

ok, another question...How comw when evryone puts something in the wrong place, people think you just broke one of the ten commandments?

Dhylec
May 22, 2005, 11:38 AM
Ryokotsu wrote:
How comw when evryone puts something in the wrong place, people think you just broke one of the ten commandments?

no, you shouldn't take it as a negative remark
it's one of the things newcomers usually do & older members remind them to post in the right place

if the forum's mod is active, you msg the mod & have it moved to the correct place

Neith
May 23, 2005, 06:42 AM
Yes, Skyly is possible, just be imaginative with names, you'll end up with a Skyly eventually.

TheOneHero
May 23, 2005, 08:34 AM
I stole this from Ian:

http://www.iankunx.net/test.html

Thanks Ian!

Notos
May 23, 2005, 08:43 AM
There are plenty of skyly names. These work. :3

PW4run - FOnewm
KillGiGue - FOmarl
GibJsword - Humar
AnotherPD - FOnewearl

Nai_Calus
May 23, 2005, 10:56 AM
Ian-Kun X is a SKYLY name now, but my HUmar will be sad if you steal his name and I'll be severely creeped out. XP

A-P
May 23, 2005, 12:22 PM
My name HUmar's LiveWire is a SKYLY as well, its not too hard to get one. Use the link above for the section ID calculater. Also, like stated previously, don't steal my name either, its only for referance.

If you think this is a hard one to get, I rarely see any ORAN characters when I play. Maybe I am just missing them though.