PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculious.

Sayara
May 21, 2005, 11:58 PM
Not sure where i am going with this, but its been bugging me all day.
You are a family of 6. All of you have grown old and went their seperate ways.

One of you have turned 51 today. And as brothers you should at least call in and say "Hey bro, happy 51st!" if you're not gonna venture to where they are, right? Shouldn't it be?

My Uncle just turned 51 today. I found this out talking to my mom.

Mom - Issam (Uncle)'s birthday is today. he turned 51 today.
Me - I wonder if he's gonna get any calls (obviously we're not going to Fredrick to say hi.)
Mom -I doubt it. not after what happened.

Ooook, if this doesn't bug you i don't know what would.
Who gives a fuck about what they did in their life? they are still your family and you still wish them the same respect you would to anyone else in your family.

I am very sure the only ones who wished the man his 51st birthday was probably his sons, me and the wives sister, and that FUCKING MAKES ME SICKthat i live in a family thats full of inconsiderate, and hurtful individuals. I mean what the fuck? HES YOUR FUCKING BROTHER, YOU DONT FUCKING SHROUD HIM OFF BECAUSE OF SOME BULLSHIT. I don't care what the excuse, its not good enough to fucking ignore him on his day. Especially if it could be his last.

In a line: Fucking morons! stop being asses and wish the man his fucking birthday! YOUR FAMILY

KodiaX987
May 22, 2005, 12:01 AM
Beh. My father completely ostracized one of his brothers because said brother happened to be homosexual.

Ironically, after dad's death, said brother became one of our best friends.

Sayara
May 22, 2005, 12:04 AM
I cannot understand this, how can you fucking exclude your family like some normal person?

This is what is really angering me.

agenevil
May 22, 2005, 12:05 AM
I don't understand it either. It's a scary thing...

Saiffy
May 22, 2005, 12:31 AM
What...the...fuck?

Just when I thought society couldn't get any worse.

Daikarin
May 22, 2005, 09:42 AM
It's just not right to look only at the flaws of someone. Especially someone close to you. A guy doesn't only screw up, you know.

"He who hath never made sin, throw the first rock". - Jesus, lol

Jive18
May 22, 2005, 04:46 PM
Well, I had a situation that is sort of like yours during the death of my grandfather. Here he was in the hospital, and my dad, along with all of my aunts and uncles, were in some bullshit fight over something completely worthless, and my grandmother was caught in between. It got so bad that we were forced to leave the hospital one day while visiting my grandfather because my dad didn't want to "yell at my uncle". What the hell?

Luckily my family pulled through and got together, but all that shit should never have happened, not while my grandfather was on his death bed http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

Family can be so dumb sometimes when it should be so great.

Blitzkommando
May 22, 2005, 05:47 PM
Anger lasts only a moment. The bitter aftertaste however can last a lifetime.

Scejntjynahl
May 22, 2005, 10:14 PM
Tingle, depends on the thing your Uncle did... there are some things that are "unforgiveable".

One of my uncles that is now deceased raped his own daughter. Wife and kids left him, our family never spoke to him... when he passed on only my father went to the funeral... and that was just to say that he hopes he learns his lesson in hell.

I dont know the events that took place in your family, it could have been something stupid, or something very grievous. Who knows.

But... you calling him would be a nice gesture. At the same time it is kind of impossible to expect everyone to have your level of kindness Tingle.

Faith and Valor

Sayara
May 22, 2005, 10:51 PM
On 2005-05-22 20:14, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Tingle, depends on the thing your Uncle did... there are some things that are "unforgiveable".

Its nothing to do with death, or anything like that.
Its just a few arguements.

I'd be more understanding if it were something as extreme as that. But it isn't.

Scejntjynahl
May 22, 2005, 11:13 PM
Petty arguments have led to blood feuds my good friend. Hopefully your family will reconsider their decision. At least you have common sense which is good.

Ness
May 23, 2005, 11:24 AM
My relative hardly ever call each other on their birthdays. it's not that we all hate each other, it's just that it's never been that important to us.

Tingle, what was stopping you from calling your uncle and wishing him a happy birthday?

geewj
May 23, 2005, 07:33 PM
On 2005-05-21 22:04, Tingle wrote:
I cannot understand this, how can you fucking exclude your family like some normal person?

This is what is really angering me.

Because they are normal people.

A jackass is a jackass is a jackass. If it's a bum, the president, or my brother. They all get the same response.

Not saying one bad thing outweighs all the good. It's just like with everyone else. If the bad consistantly out weighs the good, then fuck em.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2005-05-23 17:41 ]</font>

Jehosaphaty
May 23, 2005, 08:36 PM
On 2005-05-23 17:33, Prof_Frink wrote:
If the bad consistantly out weighs the good, then fuck em.

This was the line that got me. I fail to see how the bad, however horrendous it may be, could not be put aside for a moment to at least let that person know you care by calling them. Maybe they could care less, but whatever happend to being the bigger human being and trying to extend a hand? Maybe your showing of kindness makes a difference, maybe not; Yeah the bad can be unthinkably horrible, but the fact is, you are still family. Maybe that means more to some than others, I don't know. All I know is that even if I was crapped on by that person, I'd do my best to buck up and try in the least to forgive them enough for a call. Maybe its you can let go of it, maybe not, but:

If the bad consistantly out weighs the good, then fuck em.

seems awfully harsh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2005-05-23 18:38 ]</font>

derBauer
May 24, 2005, 12:45 AM
Some people don't even deserve a 'fuck em'. Like child abusers.

Daikarin
May 24, 2005, 10:57 AM
On 2005-05-23 22:45, derBauer wrote:
Some people don't even deserve a 'fuck em'. Like child abusers.

Wow, I'm sorry. I never took that subject into consideration, so I don't know what it feels like. I can only have an idea.

But I believe in giving people a chance to change. It's never too late.