PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Servers

Rydius
May 22, 2005, 07:53 AM
I'm just wondering since all I see is topics relating to the US servers, does anyone know if the European and the US servers are linked together?

I'm usually in 03:Cronos and I saw someone mention something about Hyperion which is server 07 for the European version and that left me wondering about this.

Also who plays on the European version as well?

Thanks

watashiwa
May 22, 2005, 11:31 AM
It's been announced in the FAQ on the Sega forum that the US and EU servers are indeed linked.

Tycho
May 22, 2005, 02:55 PM
Ehh... Could you tell me why you'd wait for a 'European' version, while they'll be exactly the same, you don't have to import a game to get the US version, PAL/NTSC is not an issue, and you could just legally download the game for free right now? x_x;

Nai_Calus
May 22, 2005, 03:40 PM
I was under the impression that the US and EU servers were exactly the same... >_>

Tycho
May 22, 2005, 03:55 PM
On 2005-05-22 13:40, Ian-KunX wrote:
I was under the impression that the US and EU servers were exactly the same... >_>

Yeah, me too, kinda. So beats me why the EU has a separate site and submission forms. Ah well, I'll just keep pretending I don't live in this crappy continent.

Ashcroft
May 22, 2005, 04:09 PM
S'not crappy..

*Hugs Europe*

Rydius
May 22, 2005, 05:51 PM
I wasn't completly sure so thanks for answering my question guys http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oh and I made a slight error earlier. The server I can normally be found in is 03:Coeus Block 01 Character name Nei with a space at the end if anyone wants to join up sometime.

Once again, thank you very much.