PDA

View Full Version : GC: Anyone???

ZygonCorta
May 22, 2005, 05:32 PM
Does anyone still play online for the Gamecube version anymore. I was just wondering becasue I want to play online in about 2 days, and give me an estimate of how many people still play.

Blitzkommando
May 22, 2005, 05:50 PM
Hmm... not many. Gamecube online consists of about 100 or so people on the US ships, about 70 on the EU, and just a couple hundred left on the Japanese servers. The number is dropping steadily right now, especially with PSO:BB beta and then the final version. It is sadly basically a shell of what it was just a year ago.

Archangel_Of_Flame
May 27, 2005, 08:48 PM
I play PSO on the GC but sadly, not online http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

right now im just to broke to pay for anything...

Jason
May 27, 2005, 08:58 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=98978&forum=1&3

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Fossil
May 27, 2005, 09:23 PM
I still play online. I know quite a few people that do as well. Most will come back once BB's Beta is over me thinks.

Jive18
May 27, 2005, 09:39 PM
On 2005-05-27 19:23, Fossil wrote:
I still play online. I know quite a few people that do as well. Most will come back once BB's Beta is over me thinks.

I hope you're right Fossil. I too have always considered getting online, but when Blue Burst started up I had figured it was much too late. If a bunch of people return to GC though, I swear I will somehow find a way to get online, no matter what it takes.

Luis
May 27, 2005, 10:59 PM
i am on gamecube, i got the beta of BB, but because they got right now the same EP1 and EP2, because EP4 is going to be released on the final version, i am still on gamecube just because one thing "The controllers", i dont fell ok with the keyboard i preffer the gamecube controller, and my TV is bigger than my laptop display, but i can play full screen with my wife using 2 computers with BB, but still on gamecube.

MT7218
May 27, 2005, 11:09 PM
On 2005-05-27 20:59, Luis wrote:
i am on gamecube, i got the beta of BB, but because they got right now the same EP1 and EP2, because EP4 is going to be released on the final version, i am still on gamecube just because one thing "The controllers", i dont fell ok with the keyboard i preffer the gamecube controller, and my TV is bigger than my laptop display, but i can play full screen with my wife using 2 computers with BB, but still on gamecube.

You realize USB controlers do work with this game, right? And there are controller converters too, like the typical Radioshack PSX to USB converter, and there are GC to USB converters, too. I rember seeing a website about it...

Jyo-San
May 27, 2005, 11:17 PM
Today I got a broadband adapter, I had a modem adapter at first, and started playing online again. I'm glad I decided to do so, too, even if there aren't that many players as there use to be.

xanoki
May 28, 2005, 08:58 AM
I will play. . .

I just need a new gamecube and a broadband adapter http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

At least I still have my memory card ^-^

Nintenter
May 28, 2005, 10:41 AM
On 2005-05-27 19:39, Jive18 wrote:

I hope you're right Fossil. I too have always considered getting online, but when Blue Burst started up I had figured it was much too late. If a bunch of people return to GC though, I swear I will somehow find a way to get online, no matter what it takes.

Theres really no point. Hardly any new content ever for GC, FULL OF HACKERS, you'll probably only find 10-15 legit players out of the whole NA/EU community. I'm pretty excited about PSOBB since its on computer its easier to update, patch, and add new content.

Angstflamme
May 28, 2005, 11:53 AM
Well, I've had the game for the past two years, and I'm just now getting online. So, I came here to see if I could find anyone to play with. If anyone's up for it, I'll be on.

Daikarin
May 28, 2005, 12:37 PM
I'm still around there.

Angstflamme
May 28, 2005, 12:49 PM
I'm actually just about to go on, so if anyone wants to meet up, I'll be in Antares, obivously, with my FOmar Spectre.

Fossil
May 28, 2005, 01:01 PM
On 2005-05-28 08:41, Nintenter wrote:

On 2005-05-27 19:39, Jive18 wrote:

Theres really no point. Hardly any new content ever for GC, FULL OF HACKERS, you'll probably only find 10-15 legit players out of the whole NA/EU community. I'm pretty excited about PSOBB since its on computer its easier to update, patch, and add new content.

Lmao, you obviously haven't played on GC in a long time. You just hear word from people that over exaggerate.

There hasn't been a hacker on GC for probably over a year now. They never truly existed to do harm. It's mosly AR kiddies and FSODers that came and went. Very few are on GC anymore and all the rest that used to are probably trying to hack into BB now.

Nintenter
May 28, 2005, 01:59 PM
I was talking about dupers and such, the ones who use hacked mags amoung other weapons such as TJ sword etc.

And yeah, I haven't played GC in maybe... 1 1/2 years. That is just how I remember it being, and I thought it was sure to only get worse.

Luis
May 28, 2005, 02:26 PM
On 2005-05-27 21:09, MT7218 wrote:

You realize USB controlers do work with this game, right? And there are controller converters too, like the typical Radioshack PSX to USB converter, and there are GC to USB converters, too. I rember seeing a website about it...

Can you link the website for me so i can order it from the internet?

Corey
May 29, 2005, 01:56 AM
Umm, all I need to say about this reply

Lmao, you obviously haven't played on GC in a long time. You just hear word from people that over exaggerate.

There hasn't been a hacker on GC for probably over a year now. They never truly existed to do harm. It's mosly AR kiddies and FSODers that came and went. Very few are on GC anymore and all the rest that used to are probably trying to hack into BB now.

Lmao, Fingaz has a proxy, and so do alot of other people now. Lotsa oldies in the "cheater" category are returning

ViX_legend
May 29, 2005, 12:22 PM
i still play on gamecube, but i do agree that people who i used to see very often aren't there anymore. Kind of depressing, lol, but a few of my friends are still on so i continue playing. I'm usually on EU to avoid the large mass of hackers.

segadrm10
May 29, 2005, 04:33 PM
i play but right no im not playing cause im on vacation ill be back at my house playing in like a week or so by tuesday i think ill be back playing. in my signature has my characters name if u want to play with me or by some chance u see me around.

MT7218
May 29, 2005, 07:10 PM
On 2005-05-28 12:26, Luis wrote:

On 2005-05-27 21:09, MT7218 wrote:

Can you link the website for me so i can order it from the internet?

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=76&products_id=4532& I believe this is what I was linked to in another topic before, and bookmarked. Works with GC, DC, PS1 and PS2 controlers.