PDA

View Full Version : I am slowly going crazy, 1,2,3,4,5,6, KILL!

Zelutos
May 24, 2005, 08:41 PM
Sorry..this is just getting me in trouble with people...so i deleted it. Please get a mod to just delete the whole topic.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2005-05-25 22:23 ]</font>

ForceOfBrokenGlass
May 24, 2005, 09:05 PM
First off you need to to contact your friend outside of school. See how he feels, if he's really irritated by the bitch you two can tell her off together at school. I never understood why people try to "steal" friends in the first place. Is she just jealous of what you two had or is she that big of a loser that she can't put up with you two being friends.

Personally some of my friends don't like each other either but They stopped pulling this crap with me back in elementary school.

zero12410
May 24, 2005, 09:05 PM
buy a taser... everytime she pulls her shit, just nail her with it.

Solstis
May 24, 2005, 09:07 PM
I thought that this kinda stuff only happened in stories.

Who knew?

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Best of luck, whatever you do.

Jive18
May 24, 2005, 09:16 PM
On 2005-05-24 19:05, zero12410 wrote:
buy a taser... everytime she pulls her shit, just nail her with it.

ROFLMAO. That scene from "Meet the Fockers" just ran through my head. Hilarious.

On a more serious note, I'd go with Zero's idea http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

PhotonDrop
May 24, 2005, 10:20 PM
Defend your lunch better, get an administrator if nessecary.

But about the rest the best advice I can give is to talk to your friend if you want, and do not just stand by as she takes him away, follow them. Call her out infront of him and try to get her to say why she's doing this again. When your friend hears those words he'll come around.

Good luck Zel.

Zelutos
May 25, 2005, 12:33 AM
Well, i'm going to pull him aside and have a chat with him tommorrow. Thank you all for your advice.

Although a taser would be fun..i don't think they're legal here =

Wyndham
May 25, 2005, 02:55 AM
they aren't? ww, no fair.
hope things work out okay, and im ere for advice in case they don't.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
May 25, 2005, 04:37 AM
Tazers are legal. They're just not allowed on school property. The administration would call it a weapon and suspension would be the least of your worries. I got arrested when I was unarmed.

Jehosaphaty
May 25, 2005, 03:57 PM
For some reason, this situation reminds me of the fourth grade. Don't beat around the bush. Let your friend know how you feel and be done with it, and oh, while your at it, tell the girl to get a freakin life.

zero12410
May 25, 2005, 04:01 PM
you could always make a taser out of a disposable camera, make sure to leave the casing intact so you an disguise it easyly http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Daikarin
May 25, 2005, 04:06 PM
Tell her you have a crush on her, and you'll never hear from her again. Seriously.

Wyndham
May 26, 2005, 03:02 AM
On 2005-05-25 14:06, Even_Jin wrote:
Tell her you have a crush on her, and you'll never hear from her again. Seriously.

somehow, with me, that backfires. -_-

Daikarin
May 26, 2005, 04:26 AM
Hey, it's not 100%. But at least there are three possible scenarios:

- She likes you too;
- She doesn't like you, but wants to be friends;
- She doesn't give a damn and keeps treating you the same way.

If the first scenario happens, get ready to deal with it.