PDA

View Full Version : PSO:BB one player mode quests

VladTepes
May 25, 2005, 04:43 AM
ok so I have completed all quests that I can. I am in ruins on normal and am trying to get the soul eater. (yes i know how to get it) but it wont give me the ruins quests i need it gave me some other quest called dome fire or some poop. So I was wondering if anyone did all the one player quests and how many there are after the fire dome one...
Also, if the beta ends june 9th... how long do i have to wait to play again ? =( that will make me sad I need my PSO fix!!

Mixfortune
May 25, 2005, 05:03 AM
Since Central Dome Fire Swirl seems new to you, I'm going to assume you used to play the GC version. So yeah, Central Dome Fire Swirl is the only "new" one in that particular list. Complete that and you'll have them all open again.

As for the "PSO fix" no worries. As far as I know, the p2p will start up right after the beta ends.

Rolf_Landale
May 25, 2005, 05:44 AM
You need to complete Government Quest 4-1 to unlock the One Player Ruins quests.

VladTepes
May 25, 2005, 03:19 PM
DOH! I need to beat 4-1 thank you !!
I appreciate the info everyone http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VladTepes on 2005-05-25 13:19 ]</font>

G4_Hedgehog
May 25, 2005, 03:51 PM
CDFS was also on XB as the token downloadable quest.

VladTepes
May 25, 2005, 11:59 PM
yeah got my soul eater today, beat all of 4-missions and made my mag nto nidra! great day!