PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Cell 502

Raven_Lodare
May 25, 2005, 01:52 PM
Just to make sure I don't wind up getting the wrong mag with this, is the section ID requirement for a Soniti still the same as it was back in v2, or did they shuffle it around for BB? I've got a Greenill, Whitill, and Viridia char right now.

Dhylec
May 25, 2005, 02:42 PM
see
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=659

Raven_Lodare
May 25, 2005, 04:48 PM
I have seen that, I'm just making sure they didn't go and change the ID reqs for it. Probably safe to assume they didn't though, but never can be sure :P

Rigsta
May 28, 2005, 12:13 AM
Purplenum HUcaseal (me) using cell 502 on a Varaha resulted in Soniti, if that helps.

Just about the only bad thing about this forum is that people are a bit quick to point you towards a guide without really reading the question...

agenevil
May 28, 2005, 12:48 AM
Thank god I'm viridia. Pitri is cool, but i'd rather have soniti.

Mixfortune
May 28, 2005, 01:20 AM
On 2005-05-27 22:13, Rigsta wrote:
Purplenum HUcaseal (me) using cell 502 on a Varaha resulted in Soniti, if that helps.

Just about the only bad thing about this forum is that people are a bit quick to point you towards a guide without really reading the question...

The guide is relevant and the question answered.
The mentioned guide even bring into account EP I & II at the bottom.

While true some guides are outdated a bit and such, if EVERYONE second guessed EVERY guide and made a topic each time, there'd be no need for guides, right?

I understand where you're coming from, but it doesn't apply as well to this thread. Oh well.