PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Connecting to JP ep4 server

Dreamcast
May 26, 2005, 08:56 AM
Hiya

I was just wondering, is there a way for me to connect to the Japanese servers and play on ep4 with their trial.

If so, is there a way to install it so that I can access the EU/US servers and the Japanese when I wish to?

Also, if I can play on ep4, where can I download the software/register a japanese HL?

Thank you very much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dreamcast on 2005-05-26 06:57 ]</font>

Tycho
May 26, 2005, 11:20 AM
The Japanese trial has ended a long time ago. You'd need to pay for EP4, and a Hunter's License. You wouldn't be able to play with your US character either.
I recommend you to keep playing the US version after the beta, EP4 will be released for US at some point (when the beta ends?).

Nintenter
May 28, 2005, 11:15 AM
Wait, you have to pay for ep4? And a monthly fee?

Saffran
May 28, 2005, 11:23 AM
As far as jp Ep4 is concerned, the game costs 30-35 US$ and paying the Hunter License (10 US$) grants you access to everything. (ep 1, 2 and 4)

SheWren
May 31, 2005, 09:52 AM
Japanese Ep1&2 is free for download just because it's an old game and need a monthly fee to be played (SEGA is not the Red Cross and server maintenance needs to be payed). Ep4 is a new game and must be bought, but you can use it with the same char as Ep1&2 and the same HL.
You can still try the JP version for free for 15 days up to level 20...it's pointless though, now that US/EU version has been released.