PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Zelutos
May 26, 2005, 05:26 PM
I bought this game yesterday. I've never played a Fire Emblem game before [although Super Smash Bros has Marth and Roy! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif] Anyways, this game rox! I must say though, that i don't like the way that if a character dies, he's gone for good. I think that's kinda dumb. It should be like in Final Fantasy Tactics where if they die, you just go and revive them. And if you don't revive them, next rest stop they're alive! Anyways, good game, and if your a fan of FFTactics type games and Fire Emblem games, i'd suggest getting it.

naravar
May 26, 2005, 08:26 PM
yeah the first one has to be the one gba game that blew my last summer trying to beat it. I think i ended up beating it with just two characters on offense.

Rei-San
May 29, 2005, 07:02 PM
I didn't think that game was out yet. I plan on getting it but i'm always short on money.

SuperSpeedy
May 29, 2005, 09:51 PM
On 2005-05-26 18:26, naravar wrote:
yeah the first one has to be the one gba game that blew my last summer trying to beat it. I think i ended up beating it with just two characters on offense.

I got to the last stage of that one with barely enough for a full squad. Had crappy Marcus guard one of my characters (Lyn? I forget the name), as that character was pathetically weak and her death meant game over.
Then Eliwood got killed by one of my units being turned Berzerk.
Maybe I'll actually be able to put up with finishing this one... I couldn't finish Advance Wars, but I did fine with Black Hole Rising. Couldn't finish the original Metroid Prime, but could finish Prime 2.

FinalMasterM
May 30, 2005, 08:35 PM
I picked it up as they put it on the shelf at work. I loved the first one to hit the states for the GBA and the 2nd is just as great. It's simple to understand, fun to play and has a great story plot. I am taking my time with it, unliked before.