PDA

View Full Version : Mags litering the floor.

RyoGeo
Feb 22, 2001, 04:58 PM
Are mags hard to find? not mag cells, but mags. The reason I ask is that I finally put some time in playing solo and found 3 mags in the mines on normal my first time thru' and two more the second (to turn on the pillar). I've got five extra mags now. They aren't worth squat to sell in the store. I suppose I could try raising another one, but geez, seems like an awful lot of work. Anyway, do you guys find mags just layin' around like that?

MB
Feb 22, 2001, 07:14 PM
I am sure you would make someone happy if you gave them one.... Expecially if they screwed up thier mag beyond repair... I have heard that theey are common when you get to the VH levels but I will have to wait and see....

Maverick
Feb 22, 2001, 07:29 PM
I've got about 10 mags in the bank. Anyone who wants a new mag, find me online (puck 9 or cordelia 1) and I'll gladly give some away.

Ambrai
Feb 22, 2001, 07:35 PM
Same here. I have 5 extra mags lying in the bank and am not going to bother doing another until I have my current one at 200.

ragnarok
Feb 22, 2001, 08:14 PM
Magz are very common in the mines. I dont really know why. I have found like 3 heading to the boss, and 1 after the boss, all in one play. Why not the other levels ? (undetermined)

Rei
Feb 22, 2001, 08:25 PM
I got 6 mags, I raise 3 of them. Just gave 2 a newbie. Damn, I just made his happiest day in his life, hehe.