PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about buying DC again and playing the old PSO but i

Longtime_play
May 27, 2005, 07:26 AM
Hi all i need to know is who are on the older versions of PSO like version 1 and 2 on the DC. Thinking of buying a new DC and a copy of the game to rekindle that old fun that i cant seem to find with any other game. There is no online RPG to even come close, so i would be grateful if anyone who plays on the DC versions could post a reply, and ill see if ill buy it again.
alternately if no-one plays on it anymore then please put me out of my misery and tell me before i buy it and have got no-one to play with online.

Thanks guys and appreciate any replies........

P.S. im new here so hi!!!!!

Wyndham
May 27, 2005, 07:47 AM
welcome to PSOW.
first off, they closed the DC servers, and talk of unofficial servers is prohibited.
second, you're better off playing either the versions on Gamecube or PC.
I'd suggest Blue Burst, it's in beta right now.

Longtime_play
May 28, 2005, 07:42 AM
hi, sorry i didnt no the DC servers were closed..... oh.
im interested in playing the PC version as i have a decent PC, i am however from the UK so im not sure if the PC version is available over here?
do u hav 2 pay monthly?
i dont really want to buy a gamecube. AS i have the other 2 consoles already.
I no it might be a bit off topic but are there any other games that are like PSO?
cos as i sed i cant find any decent online RPGs that are cheap.
any ideas anyone?

Longtime_play
May 28, 2005, 12:44 PM
well ive decided to buy it for xbox (hate those xbox live charges tho)
but my original question remains can anybody who knows tell me how many people are online? is there no-one there, or are there quite a few people online so it should be quite fun.
If there are quite a few people still playing i think i will buy.
Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.