PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for PSO v2! but can I still play v1??

yashichi
Aug 1, 2002, 07:03 PM
I have a serious question! I have purchased PSO V2 and am about to go online. The question is, will I be able to still play PSO V1 with my PSO V1 chars? It's asking for my original PSO serial access; is it going to scrub those numbers in favor V1 disk and characters? I know that I can convert characters, but I haven't decided if I want to convert them all to V2. Can anyone help me clear this up before I hit "enter"?

thanks!

-Y

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Aug 1, 2002, 07:38 PM
Your v1 will still work online, but your converted characters won't be v1 compatable.

If you pop in your v1 disc and make new characters, even after going online with v2, you can still play online with v1.

Character conversions are one-way only, too =>_>=;

yashichi
Aug 1, 2002, 07:46 PM
Thanks for responding, Legity kitty!! This is just what I had hoped! Now I can have some v2 chars and some v1 chars. Why? I dunno, maybe it's just hard for me to let go!

Gambare yashichi!!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 2, 2002, 12:49 PM
On 2002-08-01 17:46, yashichi wrote:
Now I can have some v2 chars and some v1 chars. Why? I dunno, maybe it's just hard for me to let go!

I have the same problem w/ converting all my chars as I may not renew HL in 3 mths and would maybe occasionally play v1 online again just to speak with friends(assuming they will still be around).