PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Diwari Mag

Blair
May 27, 2005, 06:53 PM
I just wanna make sure i'm getting this right before i commit myself to making my second rare mag.

This Diwari is for a Skyly HUnewearl. My first rare mag was a 5 145 50 0 Rati for my HUcaseal, and i plan on giving it to my ranger when i'm done leveling my Skyly.

The problem is that the diwari guide is somewhat non-specific. The kind of Diwari i want at level 100 is with 5 def, 45 power, 30 dex/(or 0 dex) and 20 mind(or 50 mind)

This would be the Pow + Def = Dex + Mind. My level 200 plans would be just maxed power after that. The PB's i'm after are these:

Earning recommended PBs

* Estlla: Feed your MAG with a RAnger to level 10 and it will automatically acquire Estlla.
* Pilla: Feed your MAG with any class to level 35, making sure that the stat order is DEX>POW/MIND.
* Mylla & Youlla: Feed your MAG to level 50, making sure that one of the following situations apply: POW>DEX>MIND (B/R), POW>MIND>DEX (B/R, B/F), DEX>POW>MIND (A/H, B/R), MIND>POW>DEX (A/H, A/F), or MIND>DEX>POW (B/F)

So, the current plan is this

Ranger to 10 with Antidotes/reccomendation(5/0/5/0)
Hunter(Skyly)to 35 with Antidotes/reccomendation(5/0/30/0)
Hunter(Skyly) to 50 with Monomates(5/15/30/0)
then Antidotes until Dex is 50 and power until level 100, then make a split with mind and pow..?

Is my feeding plan correct? Am i doing something wrong? Does anyone have any reccomendations or advice?

Edit: Excerpt is from Vulpes' Mag Guide.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blair on 2005-05-27 16:56 ]</font>

Rydius
May 28, 2005, 05:36 AM
If you're using antidotes for the first evolution, then the level 10 stats are 5/1/4/0

I've done that several times with just antidotes and thats the way it always ends up.

Break
May 29, 2005, 02:34 PM
Let ask this question here instead of making a topic about it.

Whats the Diwari's True Color point? what I mean is what part of the Diwari glows in the color of your mag's true color?

EDIT: Never mind, I know what it is know. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Break on 2005-05-29 13:02 ]</font>

Canucker
May 30, 2005, 05:41 PM
so, to get the diwari mag, all you have to do is have power and def equal to mind and dex at the 100th lvl with the right character?