PDA

View Full Version : PB/Amplify question

Rigsta
May 28, 2005, 12:40 AM
Anyone know when the Generate & Create levels of this unit start to become available? Besides Whitil's Vhard mines drop possibility for /Create, that is. I'm raising a Rati for my HUcaseal so faster PB power would be a boon. Currently limited to Hard mode, the most advanced units I've come across so far are 2x ogre/powers and 2x elf/legs-.

And yes, I've searched the item DB for them. My SectionID is Purplenum, I'm especially interested in knowing if they every appear in the shop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rigsta on 2005-05-27 22:43 ]</font>

Xero_Silvera
Jun 4, 2005, 01:29 PM
The lower form of PB/- appeared in the shop numerous times when my skyly hucaseal reached vhard forest. I believe I found a PB/create with her in Vhard forest also, in a box. I was wondering if the effects on PB/ items stacked, I havn't bothered to test.
-xero

PJ
Jun 4, 2005, 01:35 PM
PB/Create can't be found from boxes, or from enemies that drop random units. It's a rare item.

Xero_Silvera
Jun 4, 2005, 01:40 PM
Pardon, then it was the other PB item. XD I cant ever remember the two names. Thanks for the correction, sorry if I confused you. x.x
-xero

Tycho
Jun 4, 2005, 01:40 PM
The effects do stack. I can buy the basic PB/Generate item from the BB shops, chara level 50.

rena-ko
Jun 4, 2005, 04:24 PM
might toss in that PB/create can be easily found doing EN3, me thinks. the quest with 12 dubs in the first room, under whitill. droprate is fair enough and would most likely provide 1 unit per 25 runs / hour.