PDA

View Full Version : legid flow dna and red ring????

MICK
May 28, 2005, 11:49 AM
Dont know if this topic allready exists, but i'll post it anyway. I've read in another PSO forum that it's possible to get these rares, without hacking. It says that you should set an tp in from of the bosswarp, and then kill the boss. Once the boss is death, you should kill yourself with an weapon such as soul eater, soul banish, lavis serie. once youre death, you should go back using the tp and go back to the boss room. once there, there should be a little chance a special item is laying there.

I want someone to try it out, or if you allready knew this then plz give a link to the relevant topic.

Im not confirmint, im asking for comfirmence

Mixfortune
May 28, 2005, 11:52 AM
The Red Ring and Gene: Flow are currently not set to drop on the Xbox/GC versions.

Likely, the whole "kill yourself and go back" thing was a branch off of someone telling another person to go back to Pioneer and come back, so that they can have an easier time planting the red box without the other person knowing.

EuLoGy
May 28, 2005, 11:59 AM
Ya, their are people going around saying "I am a member of sonic team, you can find the red ring and gene flow in my room only, and they say we all have to die but they die last, and they just put the rares their. Gullable nubs...

Fossil
May 28, 2005, 01:03 PM
Just like everyone believed that unsealing SJ was impossible. DNA and Red Ring will be figured out in time. Just watch.

Mixfortune
May 28, 2005, 01:32 PM
On 2005-05-28 11:03, Fossil wrote:
Just like everyone believed that unsealing SJ was impossible. DNA and Red Ring will be figured out in time. Just watch.

While I wouldn't be surprised, Sealed J being unsealable doesn't mean that DNA and Red Ring are dropable.

While it is a link/common trend between them that both were once said to not be possible, the logic in your statement used seems to be coming from the incorrect side.

Yes, Red Ring and DNA might be dropable/findable, but whether they are or not has nothing to do with people's past theories on the Sealed J Sword.

Ryna
May 28, 2005, 02:06 PM
On 2005-05-28 09:49, MICK wrote:
Dont know if this topic allready exists, but i'll post it anyway. I've read in another PSO forum that it's possible to get these rares, without hacking. It says that you should set an tp in from of the bosswarp, and then kill the boss. Once the boss is death, you should kill yourself with an weapon such as soul eater, soul banish, lavis serie. once youre death, you should go back using the tp and go back to the boss room. once there, there should be a little chance a special item is laying there.

I want someone to try it out, or if you allready knew this then plz give a link to the relevant topic.

Im not confirmint, im asking for comfirmence

This is a fairly old theory that has never worked for anyone.

At the moment, there is no way to obtain a legit Red Ring or Dark Flow on any version of the game (excluding Episode 3).

On 2005-05-28 11:03, Fossil wrote:

Like Mixfortune said, just because the SJS is unsealable does not mean the Red Ring/DNA can drop....

rena-ko
May 28, 2005, 02:22 PM
forum search, guide section.