PDA

View Full Version : sorry

InfinityXXX
May 29, 2005, 06:47 PM
i'm sorry(if any cares) i haven't been on in a long time..loooooong time but my old computer crashed so i had to work hard and save my money to get another one. All my files,poetry, and music i had saved is all gone now to some hacker and it took me an hour to remember my password for this username but now i remember it so i'm kind of happy. Umm..theres somethin i wanna say but i think it should be in rants.

RoninJoku
May 29, 2005, 06:50 PM
Wow that sucks that you lost all your poetry and music and stuff... I uh... think I might remember you... Doubt we ever chated though...

InfinityXXX
May 29, 2005, 07:21 PM
I'm sorry moderators for posting this in the wrong place....

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 29, 2005, 11:13 PM
Aiye, that sucks majorly.

Make sure to backup your files with an outside source now on(USB drives, external HD, CD or DVD-RW's, etc.) Storage devices likethese are constantly being lowered in price. Cheaper prices with more memory.

Nice to see you back again, although my statements about racism/ and not letting it affect you, did in fact cause a negative reaction amongst other members for my choice of words, you understand my heart was in the right place right? I shall word things of this nature much more carefully next time to avoid any concurrent confusion.

We had a rather large "what are you listening to right now" topic in Off Topic. FKL has been quite active, and PSO:BB(the free PC beta version) was released earlier this month. PSU is coming within the next year.

Again, good to see you back.