PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected mag evolution...

Rigsta
May 29, 2005, 06:50 PM
I'm attempting to raise a Rati mag for my purplenum HUcaseal with the PBs Estilla, Pilla, Mylla & Youlla.

Looking at the evolution charts, I needed to have any RA feed it at lv9 ==> 10 to turn it into Kalki for Estilla. From there I should be able to feed it myself to turn it into Marutah for Pilla then Ila for Mylla & Youlla, by keeping it's DEX higher than POW (and MIND at zero, naturally).

I got some random RAmarl (I think your name was Elena) to turn it into Kalki, all is good. At level 35 though it turned into Mitra rather than Marutah (5/7/23/0). Thankfully it learned Pilla, but I'm not sure what lv50 will bring now.

Will it turn into Ila as the evolution charts say it should, or something else? It doesn't really matter what form it takes at 50 (I think), as long as it learns Mylla and Youlla.

Saiffy
May 29, 2005, 07:16 PM
At lvl 35 the mag evolves into the type of mag that fed it to make it evovle at 10. Confusing? To put it simply, if a mag becomes Kalki, it'll evolve into the ranger equivalent at lvl 35 no matter who feeds it. At 50 it'll evolve depending on the class/section ID.

To put it simply, as long as DEX > POW > MND at 50 with a type A hunter, it'll become an Ila.

Rigsta
May 30, 2005, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the reply. So the lv35 evolution is determined by the stat balance and which class evolved the mag at level 10.

I can start feeding it again now~