PDA

View Full Version : A couple of beginner questions................

Longtime_play
May 30, 2005, 06:24 AM
Hi, i used to play on the GC version but had to sell now im back and with the xbox buti need to know some stuff....

1. How much is the UK hunters license for Xbox?

2. Can the xbox and GC people interact and play online together?

3. How many people are online these days?

Thats it!
Im new here so sorry if im postring in the wrong place or something.

Ketchup345
May 30, 2005, 10:06 AM
2) XBox and GC can't play together. XBox players can't even play with people from a different area (M$ set the servers up so that there are 3 areas that can't connect to each other: Japan, US, EU).

KenTa_613
Jun 5, 2005, 03:54 PM
On 2005-05-30 08:06, Ketchup345 wrote:
2) XBox and GC can't play together. XBox players can't even play with people from a different area (M$ set the servers up so that there are 3 areas that can't connect to each other: Japan, US, EU).

whoa that must suck for the xbox users

Longtime_play
Jun 6, 2005, 05:49 AM
That is stupid, but could anyone answer any of my other questions?

Thanks

Neith
Jun 6, 2005, 05:56 AM
On 2005-05-30 04:24, Longtime_play wrote:
Hi, i used to play on the GC version but had to sell now im back and with the xbox buti need to know some stuff....

1. How much is the UK hunters license for Xbox?

2. Can the xbox and GC people interact and play online together?

3. How many people are online these days?

Thats it!
Im new here so sorry if im postring in the wrong place or something.

1. UK Hunter's License- If it's the same as Gamecube, it's £5.99 for 30 days, or 15.95 for 90 days.

2. XBox servers are not linked, GC ones are.

3. I can't really answer this, since I don't play XB, but I'm sure an XB player could fill you in on this.

Longtime_play
Jun 6, 2005, 07:06 AM
thanks for help but can anyone answer my other question??

Ryna
Jun 6, 2005, 09:58 AM
On 2005-06-06 05:06, Longtime_play wrote:

thanks for help but can anyone answer my other question??

It might help if you were a little bit more specific in your questions. Are you asking about the number of people that play on the PSOX EU servers? If so, you can safely assume that it aren't that many.

Also, you'll get more/better responses to your questions if you ask them in General.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-06-06 13:45 ]</font>

Longtime_play
Jun 6, 2005, 12:38 PM
yeh, sorry, i want to know how many people (roughly) play on the EU servers on xbox PSO.

i didnt put this in general because i thought the questions that i asked were quite basic.

when i say how many could anybody give me an estimate, i just want a number

Ryna
Jun 6, 2005, 01:35 PM
Generally, the Lounge is a place for people to introduce themselves. Most of the people that would be able to answer your question don't read this particular subforum. =/

Longtime_play
Jun 7, 2005, 05:36 AM
ok, thanks now i know http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Daikarin
Jun 9, 2005, 02:31 PM
1 - Around 8 euros per month, I'm not sure how many pounds that means.
2 - No, the GCN and XBox servers are totally independant from each other
3 - On GCN, on a good day you can get 100+ players on EU servers, 200+ players on US servers and almost 1000 players on JP servers.