PDA

View Full Version : LvL 200 Mag

Canucker
May 30, 2005, 10:08 AM
Ok, my hunter's mag finally reached LvL 200 and as we all know, if you want power, you sacrifice IQ. Now i've got the IQ up to 200 and synchro is full, i'm just wondering what i'm going to have to do to maintain my mag now and how often do I feed it if I even have to...

P.S. Ive done like 25 VH forest runs, and I still don't have the Yamatos, am I doing something wrong, its getting really annoying only getting a monofluid for all my troubles.

PSO_Komodo
May 30, 2005, 10:13 AM
Dont need to feed it now, unless you die then its Synch will go down.

Dhylec
May 30, 2005, 10:17 AM
you know the saying: if it's not broken, don't fix it
if your mag doesn't lose iq or synch, then leave it
otherwsie, look at the feeding chart to see what items raise the loss

and wth is "if you want power, you sacrifice IQ"?

Canucker
May 30, 2005, 10:20 AM
I was just saying that when you feed a mag something that increases power (sols) the IQ always goes down, so I had to bring the IQ back up to 200 from 0, and that got annoying, thats why i was asking about whether I had to do anything else with it cause I really dont want to.

Ryna
May 30, 2005, 10:45 AM
On 2005-05-30 08:08, Canucker wrote:
i'm just wondering what i'm going to have to do to maintain my mag now and how often do I feed it if I even have to...

The only thing you need to do now is feed the mag each time you die.

P.S. Ive done like 25 VH forest runs, and I still don't have the Yamatos, am I doing something wrong, its getting really annoying only getting a monofluid for all my troubles.

It is a random drop and will appear when your Gamecube generates the appropriate random number.

It just sounds like you are having bad luck.

Fanta
Jun 5, 2005, 10:04 AM
I have a Bhirava mag.
30, 100, 40, 30 (gonne change it soon)

how ever IQ is ALWAYS 200, only thing that goes down is IQ but 5% when I die and I use Moon Atomizer to get it back up, since they take it up 3 and doesnt take my IQ down.

HUcast_X
Jun 5, 2005, 10:37 AM
Yeah, about the Yamato, I've done the forest on Hard 54 times (my sig =p), no Musashi. Got kinda pissed when my cousinh had a Musashi +40 and gave to me (Only because i tried to get it so much)

Fanta
Jun 5, 2005, 10:38 AM
I got musashi 1st time and Yamoto 2nd...so ur just unlucky...

Stay on topic please...

ultimateHumar
Jun 6, 2005, 06:06 PM
What I do is feed my mag every five minutes and if I have noyhing good to give it I do not give it anithing until I have something good. I also fight a boss and the boss usally gives me a star atomizer and give it to him