PDA

View Full Version : How many Xbox characters can you make?

Ian D
Aug 2, 2002, 12:27 PM
I am just wondering how many you can make since you can make 4 on each card on the 'Cube, do you think they will just limit the Xbox one to 4 since there are no memory cards?

Rylios
Aug 2, 2002, 12:48 PM
I'm assuming since it uses Hd a lot unless cause in helo u can make a lot of Masterchiefs ( Multilayer chars ) so i would assume a lot but i can always be wrong

Kent
Aug 2, 2002, 01:11 PM
You could probably make alot of characters, but we'll just have to wait until Sonic Team decides to release some info about the Xbox version.

Dabra
Aug 2, 2002, 02:30 PM
On what gamecube memorycard will the limit be 4 chars?

Ian D
Aug 2, 2002, 03:32 PM
On 2002-08-02 12:30, Dabra_Shenrox wrote:
On what gamecube memorycard will the limit be 4 chars?

On both of them, the old one and the new bigger one.

Mag_Launcher
Aug 2, 2002, 04:57 PM
"No memory cards"? I gotta say that you are VERY misinformed on that one.

To put it simply, the controllers don't have slots just for show, and guess what kind of device goes in those slots, eh? Take a guess. Then again, no one really cares, because theres a freakin' hard drive.

If there IS a limit (which I doubt.), then it won't be a small one.

VariantXL
Aug 2, 2002, 07:03 PM
i believe they are for mem cards and other toys like the headphone/microphone thingy
i mean whats the point if u cant take your team in some sports game over to your friends house and whup up on him in person and miss out on the look of shock and defeat on his face?

Kalbelgarion
Aug 2, 2002, 09:04 PM
There *are* memory cards, but they're just used for moving files from XBOX to XBOX, and are totally optional.

The PC version can save ~90 characters, so my guess would be the XBOX version can save over 50, but under 100...but I'm almost sure it'll be more than 4.

Sedyne
Aug 2, 2002, 09:48 PM
"would just think microsoft is a bunch of jackasses if they actually made it so characters for Xbox pso wern't saveablt to the hardrive with at least 10 characters" Seriously, microsoft is the biggest bastard company out there but hey =P Oh Well. "is using winXP right now.., can't wait for my macOSx G4 to arrive in 4 months =D"

SilencePSO
Aug 4, 2002, 08:17 AM
You'll probably be able to make more characters then you will even have time to play.

Ness
Aug 4, 2002, 09:27 AM
I wonder when they'll realease more info on Xbox PSO......

Kalbelgarion
Aug 4, 2002, 10:55 AM
In September, at the latest, at the TGS we'll here all the latest and official announcments about the game.

pso_darkknight
Aug 5, 2002, 09:39 AM
i heard of someone that the X-box pso can play with 2 offline not 4. but you can make some kind of Lan. Then you could play with 32 players. (16 X-box together)

Malkavian
Aug 5, 2002, 12:33 PM
On 2002-08-05 07:39, pso_darkknight wrote:
i heard of someone that the X-box pso can play with 2 offline not 4. but you can make some kind of Lan. Then you could play with 32 players. (16 X-box together)

That sounds weird, there will be lobby? O_o
And well only 4 players can play together.
maybe it could work to make competitions within the teams...