PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Confused Please Help (Solo Mode ?'s)

Rezident0taku
Jun 1, 2005, 08:45 PM
I am confused. I am aware of a walk-through guide here on PSOW on how to unlock the Soul Eater. However, there is such thing as too much information.

This is the order of quests Ive done so far...

The first 3.
Magnitude of Metal
Doctor Osto's Research (Didnt tell Sue my name)
Unsealed Door
Soul of Steel (The latest one I finished)

Also would like to unlock the ability to convert enemy parts. Anyone help?

Rezident0taku
Jun 1, 2005, 08:51 PM
Here's what PSOW had for a walk-through.....

Unsealed Door:
After refusing to tell Sue your name in Dr. Osto's Research, you will meet Sue in this quest. Find her, talk to her and listen to all that she says. Beat this quest.

Waterfall Tears:
After you fight Anna, you will meet Kireek in this quest. Talk to him, he will then try to kill you, kill him. Beat this quest.

Black Paper:
Upon defeating Kireek in Waterfall Tears, you will once again find him in this quest waiting in Cave 1 for another attempt to kill you. Kill him and beat this quest.

From the Depths:
Pplay the quest with Ash. Once you leave quest, head back to Ruins 2 and head all the way to the west. You will see Kireek there, check your map for his arrow. You will fight him. Kill him again and beat the quest. If you win the battle, you will get his weapon: the Soul Eater.
-----------------------------------------------------

I dont have the option to play Waterfall of Tears!

Skorpius
Jun 1, 2005, 10:33 PM
Start completing other quests. ;l

Mixfortune
Jun 2, 2005, 12:12 AM
Here's where you start referencing other guides and combining them to find what you want. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=797

Waterfall Tears requires completing Addicting Food, Lost Bride, Secret Delivery and Grave's Butler.

Rezident0taku
Jun 2, 2005, 02:35 AM
Thanks for the replies. I figured it out. Got my SOul Eater finally. Now to unlock Doc's Secret Plan.

If I complete the quest Doc's Secret Plan, can I redo it to convert more ebnemy parts?

SabinTheShado
Jun 2, 2005, 10:57 AM
if you have beaten all the quests at least once you can do it as many times as you want.
or just get the part made then quit the quest and do it over again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SabinTheShado on 2005-06-02 08:59 ]</font>